• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Enthusiast
Hideout Use #1060847 released a Regulator camp stove for Poser, the top link goes to the actual stove, under the read more is the link for the model.
Looks quite useful.

Wizzard

Enthusiast
kaos use # 7361747 released Easy Tears G8F "simple" geoshell based tears. looks good and he suggests a set by Mystic Arts as inspiration and a variant.

Wizzard

Enthusiast
Hideout use #1060847 released a fidgit spinner, so your poser figures have something to do whilst you're getting the lights set up.

Wizzard

Enthusiast
kaos use # 7361747 released Yukata Open G8F2 with updated waist cord and morphs. Improvements in progress.

Alisa

HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
What am I missing? I only see one item linked to one-drive for the Yukata from Wednesday. 3 images but only one has a link to a zip file.

Bwldrd

Motivated
@Alisa, I believe the yukata is only one file and 3 pics due to being upgraded with morphs, etc and being overwritten when released. It was released 3 or 4 times with the same filename , something being added each time, and the file size growing.

Wizzard

Enthusiast
Kaos has 2-3 versions on one drive. for "downloadables" to the right of individual selections is "view all works" then look for a button named:
配布
distribution
or #FREEBIE or #Download
or sometimes the downloads arent tagged in which case selecting the prog your interested in ( DAZ Poser etc) can find a link for downloading.
I offer Yandex as a viable translation site. whole sites or just text passages. If interest is peaked I'll provide an adddress.
Cheers