• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
And yes it's the same name for each upgrade\update. It's a bit easier just to say "overwrite please". It seems a few of the textures have been updated a bit too. 8 ) Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Our good and modest friend Ibl has released a lounge suit for L'Homme. a few caveats but well made. available at Share.
Thanx Ibl, Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Speaking of upgrades Kaos released the next iteration of the Yukata G8F with "LeftKatanugi、LeftKatanugi More、Open、Ryounugi" added in.
Allowing for the arms out of the sleeves. the tube top from Amachan is suggested. Plus another fabric pattern. 8 )

Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
kaos use # 7361747 released a bag\purse thingy. redesigned to go with the Kimono and Yukata.
ibr, I try, just don't realize at times that they're elsewhere. Like the lounge suit by the bye.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Shinteo use # 501619 on Pixiv and Shinteo on Deviantart has a lot of chara releasing on Patreon free, nearly 1 every 4 days. Doing a "Wrap3" mod to earlier works, and releasing them faster than the "regular" chara. On the patreon page is a recently released, there you'll find them.
And Kaos has a lovely anime that should be seen.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Oh.... just checked My Studio "runtime", THere's 2 listings for the Yukata, early and improved later, materials work on both\all. Now to convince dForce to work the way I want it to. 8 )
Cheers

ibr_remote

Adventurous
By Pixiv user nyanko 45696093

Shaved ice - かき氷っぽいの(配布)
Once you're at their OneDrive folder, there are other downloads as well - ice cream texture for genmu's ice popsicle (I will add the link for this later), slice of watermelon, watermelon bitten morph, and sparkler. All for Daz Studio.

Last edited:

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Yashiro Amamiya has created a few free 360 HDRI backgrounds for use with Daz Studio (Can also be used in Poser). He has chosen to distribute them at the Booth area of Pixiv, which is actually their commercial zone. As these are freebies, I mention them here. His booth is at
雨宮さんち - BOOTH

There are various sizes of HDRI files for each item. I am sticking to the smallest size because my computers are quite old and can't deal with the larger HDRI.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos use # 7361747 released a "mini-accordian" many morphs for playing and fitting, creating poses should be a treat.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos use # 7361747 released a high school sailor outfit for G8F. Corrected a few explosion whilst bendings and says works well.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amamiya use # 18367827 Released another HDRI environment preset "Sunflower Field" obtained through Booth for free. Multiple resolutions to run on your machine. Looks really nice.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos use # 7361747 Re-released the high school sailor outfit, with improvements for movement and posing.
If you haven't downloaded it yet, it's ready to go, if you have already dl'd and installed, re-download and overwrite. easy as Pi.

Cheers