• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
Rightio Alisa, Aemi1970 posts mainly at Pixiv, but also has downloads at share. I found the models at pixiv. I'll refrain from the off site postings. 8 )
kaos has been working on something called a face transfer, but I'm still attempting to figure out what's being done.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hideout released a Smartphone at pixiv, there's another that's released G8 characters of various anime and manga chara, but it looks like they're all Patreon sponsored. shinteo use#501619.
Smartphone is Poser by the bye,
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos re-released the amachan set. Kind of a poolside\seaside coverup with traditional styling. Looks quite lovely.
For G8F.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya released a set of bread for Poser and Near*Me, Both bitten and unbitten.
Kaos released a band uniform set for G8F complete with baton. Very cute, one of the energetic youth bands that dance whilst playing.
Both at Pixiv use #no's above. Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
No worries, I have quite a few that I'm following there, Rain Princess or playclubphoto use#18367827 has a number of Dforce clothing for Daz Studio. mainly G8F from what I've seen Kinda sfw but wouldnt push it the adverts can get NSFA.( Not Safe For Anyone).
8 ) Cheers

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Chaos' pinafore dress has been released for G8F - His memer ID is 7361747 at Pixiv. He calls this a "Hanging Skirt for G8F". The t-shirt is not included.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
OK. Anime Female Figure, unrigged but Poser-compliant (says so in the readme). The description is under the YouTube video here:
The download is at BowlRoll and the password is in the Youtube video.
Their Youtube Video show you how to customise it.

( If you have the Google Translate app on your smartphone, open the app, choose camera icon, point your camera at the YouTube video playing separately on your other device or hardware. The app will translate in augmented reality real time for you. I am sorry, but I will not reveal the password directly. Please don't share the password if you know what it is. I respect the creator's purpose in showing the password in their instructional video.)

Wizzard

Brilliant
Had to play the section multiple times, The U-tube play bar kept blocking the kanji as I was struggling to translate.

Thanx ibr, Ximena has potential.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amamiya Pixiv use#18367827 Released a Texture Locator Script for Studio. A number are working on interesting projects.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hideout Use #1060847 released a PSD for "Reversed Bunny Tights" Looks like an overlay for Vic 4.
Yashiro Amamiya use#18367827 Released link to a script for Studio that appears to gather everything together, in directories, for Zipping for distribution. I.E.: Fancy hair G2M, will get the duf, data, textures and related files.
Shinteo use#501619 released some more Patreon figures, and some patreon figures went on general release.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hideout Use #1060847 released another pair of glasses underrim style. As well as a dynamic outfit, quite sexy, both for Vick 4, the outfit mainly for the free chara NK2019.

xxxaliens

New-Bee
OK. Anime Female Figure, unrigged but Poser-compliant (says so in the readme). The description is under the YouTube video here:
The download is at BowlRoll and the password is in the Youtube video.
Their Youtube Video show you how to customise it.

( If you have the Google Translate app on your smartphone, open the app, choose camera icon, point your camera at the YouTube video playing separately on your other device or hardware. The app will translate in augmented reality real time for you. I am sorry, but I will not reveal the password directly. Please don't share the password if you know what it is. I respect the creator's purpose in showing the password in their instructional video.)

The Google Translate app doesn't appear to work for me. So far I get "No English text found" except for the shot about bittorrent.