• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos released the Toyota 2000GT for DStudio. As with most things Pixiv not really little person safe.
So, Enjoy the Classic Car.
Cheers

Alisa edit: We really can't link to Pixiv as that page could change and have nudity on it at any time (as you say, not little person safe :))
The car is in 4 parts.

Kaos is user 7361747 at Pixiv

Last edited by a moderator:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks! Edited your post. Cool looking car!

Wizzard

Brilliant
Thankye Alisa, I wasn't sure how to get the member no#. Kaos does have some hentai, but tis far from the Toyota.
Major note, the car is in two posts, one has the GTT racing textures, the other the 3 parts.
The cabriolet will need to have body2 reparented to the chassis hip. the other three work perf.

Cheers

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Pixiv user Chaos aka 7361747 has released hat and spectacles set (which I suppose would work for any figure with adjustments), and a Gaucho pants clothing set for G8F.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Thanks @Waizzard for the Toyota links. Just a heads up for other users - there are two posts for this. The first post has Parts1, 2 and3 of the car, while the second post has Part 4. To get Part 3, you have to extend the post to see the extra words and the link.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Aemi's released a few more WW suits, diving and Police. I think I saw the links for the site here. also on share.

8 )
Cheers

3DcgX

Admirable

check out ArdathkSheyna works a neat texture freebie over @ Aiko3ToonShaders Sampler for Poser by ArdathkSheyna on DeviantArt

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Friendly reminder - this thread is for Japanese freebies - mainly because other non-Japanese freebies get enough exposure in their respective threads. Not anything race-related, just that language barrier may be a bit of a bridge too far for some users to search and locate. Thank you. No offense intended.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos also released a training suit on Pixiv and a more European version of the traditional Japanese School Outfit
Aemi realeased the "Angleman" Villian outfit for G8M, on Pixiv and Share.
SIde note, Chaos and Kaos are the same for lookup referances, Just ibr and I write it differently. Use no# 7361747

Wizzard

Brilliant
Oops, Kaos also released a slip. quite sheer, caution if little people or easily exicitable old people are watching over your shoulder. 8 )

And corrected and re-released the school swimsuit.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
aemi released Princess Jun of Gatchaman's outfits on Pixiv and Share. Both Combat and "Civilian clothes".
Pixiv use #1334167

Wizzard

Brilliant
Aemi released DORONJYOSAMA-FAMILY FOR G8F,G8M, Basically the Gatchaman bad guys. Notice at Pixiv, DL at Share.
I think they're Dforce items, but havent tried them yet.
Also released are Princess' ribon and Yoyo at Share addy's at Pixiv. Aemi1970 is the search name.
Cheers

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can I suggest that people only post things that are ONLY on JAPANESE language websites here, please? Anyone can find things at ShareCG. The idea behind this thread (I think ) is to help those of us who would not be able to find/understand new items on the Japanese language sites, to do so.

Thanks!!