• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I need encouragement, love and prayers…

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that HadCancer...I'm sending hugs to you.

Glad to hear that this one is okay Lyne...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Just an update note... I FINALLY relaxed... guess it took a week to 'process' the reality of it all... and when I noticed I actually relaxed, I told myself, "well TAKE the week, do your art, don't stress about other "to do" things that cause stress... just TAKE the rest of this week to enjoy that you CAN relax....

One of the hard things I deal with, with any stressful day/experience is that my Fibro will react with it's Fibro-flu.... I feel SICK for 2-3 days with those symptoms...so I have to be ready for that as well, when I'm recovering... it's so NOT FUN....but just is what it is.... (but one reason I resist a lot of things I "should" do... of course I have to do this one)...

and yes, @RAMWolff - I know... I'm going to collect all the new seasons of my favorite TV shows, NOT watch them all as they come out... save them for when I need to just rest... and great thing about DVD's.... I can just 'back it up' if I fall asleep during the episodes! LOL! But yes, of course, I'll sleep a lot... care for my 'wound' as I should...I'm pretty OCD.... will have lists, check them off, etc. ! :)

@HadCancer hugs!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
LOL!! At least for the time being I'm SOOOO into our new big cat, I'm focusing all (well as much as I humanly can!) energy on art with him.... I am in heaven... EVEN thought that next time I am at a doctor's having my blood pressure taken I'd sort of 'zone out TO my art projects....see if I can lower it a bit! :)

I can't thank you ALL , enough for sticking with me in this thread.... I come here and soak up your love and encouragement often!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm okay for a few days then the anxiety wells right back up,
Then I have a rough time of it, and for a short time I'm stuck,
I get shaky and tense, and my heart goes thump thump thump,
Yet, with my innate resilience, I find my way through each speed bump.
~Lyne's Creations

I have a 'saga' length poem about the WHOLE experience building but this is the current part...when my emotions get too much, it comes out in poems...
and if I PRETEND I'm ok, my inner child REALLY gets my attention....with a panic attack... Being I will have to deal with both my Fibro backlash and the antibiotic wrecking havoc on my IBS gut, it's going to be one hellacious week of recovery... I normally would never do anything that would cause me such agony... BUT, I'm trying to prevent many many trips to a dentist to deal with 32 bad teeth... so I GOTTA DO THIS... *said gently but firmly to inner child, who thinks she is protecting 'our' life by trying to prevent this surgery*... sigh.

At least I'm almost done with a very special Leopard art piece, that I'm SO proud of...and I just started watching some light FUN fluff - Supergirl... I like it a lot... it's a "chick" type of DC comics sort of thing I guess?!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh wow...Only just read this Lyne...so sorry to hear of all your troubles, but so pleased to read that you have found a lovely dentist who you trust and can relax with...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
thanks!!.... I'll sure be glad when 'winter' comes and I can settle back in... albeit with my 'food processor' for company... (not getting dentures till spring...both to heal, stay safe in flu season... oh ya, and save up more $!! This is taking all my reserves from soc. sec. for now...) ah me.... life! :cautious:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree. Better to stay healthy during the winter, and tackle the dentures in the spring when the weather is nicer.