• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I need encouragement, love and prayers…

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Look forward to seeing what you come up with Lyne. I'm sure it's going to be fabulous. ;)

Minyassa

Enthusiast
Good grief, what an experience! I'm so sorry that you had so much anxiety and negativity to deal with, that's awful. ::hugs:: If it's okay with you, I would like to include you in my long distance reiki sessions for a while.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh sweetie,sorry to hear...i just seen this....my heart is with you and my prayers too...a big bear hug and glad your son is helping you! <3

HadCancer

Motivated
Some of my my post painful and frankly emotional moments have come form dentist. I went to one I picked out because of big ad in yellow pages. I had a toothache which he pulled. I was up front with him in that I was already getting pain pills for my back, but was only allowed one pill per day. After the extraction and the nurse was explaining after care I asked about pain pills. The dentist returned and started yelling at me so that every nurse and patient was staring at me. he told me to get out of his office and never come back. That I was a drug seeking scumbag, which I swear I was not , but I know I would be taking more than one a day. I had to call my doctor to explain who allows the over 1 per day limit. She was supposed to write letter to dentist but never did. I am so sorry as I too have mental problems and I was crushed and depressed for months afterwords.

Hornet3d

Wise
I am so sorry that you had the experience you did and I do often wonder where some professionals get their bedside manner. I am very fearful of dentists, hospitals and doctors and while others often advise me to stay calm about such things I know I have limited control, it is just part of my make up. Some years ago I found an excellent dentist after a experience similar, but no where near as traumatic of yours. I won't relate the details just to say that the whole situation looked a lot less scary with a different dentist with a very different manner. That was over thirty years ago and I still go to the same dentist and, while I am never happy to go, I do not suffer the fear I used to.

I hope that the situations improve for you and I will pray for the same.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Good grief, what an experience! I'm so sorry that you had so much anxiety and negativity to deal with, that's awful. ::hugs:: If it's okay with you, I would like to include you in my long distance reiki sessions for a while.

It is certainly ok.... I believe that ALL faiths, all meditations that come from a caring heart help!!!! I truly do!

Thank you hugs!!

It's interesting....I'm NOT taking the Ativan, just relying on my own meds and I'm sleeping very deeply... probably sort of escaping!? I am also trying very hard to "stay in the present"!! Poser helps with that too. (and my TV shows)... :)

Carey

Extraordinary
My usual way of cheering people up is to say something funny or pick on them, but in this case making an arse of myself would be of little or no use, so I am just going to sent some love and it should be applied liberally...

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
What everyone else has said, It's awesome that you have discovered the man that your son has become (And he has you to thank for it, as his mother). You are loved, you are cared about. And I add my prayers and good vibes to the pot for you to drink from whenever you need it. I too have come to really love the HiveWire family, even in my short time here.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
My prayers and best wishes to you Lyne. Remember, no matter how inconsiderate or uncaring other people can be, YOU are the boss and YOU make your choices. I have no doubt that you will make the right ones with the help of your son and friends. He sounds like a pretty awesome guy and remember, thats because of you too! Love and Big Hugs!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear that you're sleeping better Lyne and that you have things that can distract you. We all need to escape at times.

Welcome Matt!

Terre

Renowned
Lynn, I wonder if sedation might help if you and the dentist you end up with agree you need work done. I have a friend who has to go that rout for everything including simple cleanings.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Many years ago I worked with a gal who's blood pressure would drop considerably if anyone came near her with plans for an injection. I don't think she needed it for a normal cleaning, but if she needed Novocain (or whatever it is dentist's use these days), she had to be sedated before anything could be done. She was deathly afraid of needles.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you all again, more!!! .... seems my muse is working over time, battling my anxiety over my teeth-
consult with an oral surgeon tomorrow... I've never had surgery in my life
but for pins put in my left hand bones after a fall/dive off of a runaway horse
when I was like 25 years old.... well and giving birth, that was a rough one
(in which, on the way to the hospital, I yelled: I change my mind! I don't
want to do this!) LOL!! (but I do have one GREAT son and daughter in law
now... so that's a good thing! ;))

My blood pressure is normally LOW, except when I am around a doctor or dentist... so I'm sure I
will want/need to be put under... tho that's scary for me too... but my son and his wife will be with
me all the way... I'm SO SO SO thankful for this gift of their care and love!!

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Family is everything Lyne, and family always comes first, so not surprising they are watching out for, and taking care of, YOU!! :)

Terre

Renowned
{{hugs}}
Being frightened is understandable mam. With a good doctor and your son and daughter in law on hand I think you'll be fine.
I've been sedated six times for surgery or a medical procedure (four after I was old enough to remember them) and have never had the same problem but that doesn't mean I think you are being silly. You aren't. This is a serious situation and I'm glad you have people to help you through it.