• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
RSL -I cant find much guidance on it, so I just expanded slightly on Carnites YT vid. method - trial and error:giggle:
I know a bit about RSL I remember when Carnite did that tutorial...it's a bit out of date now as some of the bricks have changed since she did it. If you get stuck pm me I might be able to help but no guarantee's as I'm just a trial and error person myself. Don't understand the math behind it at all.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
*Waves to new-er folks* Hi and welcome!

I decided to take a day off from creating poses and... uh, well, I ended up creating poses anyway, but different poses! This one is Diva wondering why on earth she can't just ride her Shetland Pony bareback, because the saddle is SUCH a drag!

Inspiration from the days way back when I was too short to see over the ponies' backs and barely strong enough to saddle them up, and insisted on doing everything anyway. Because PONIES! Hopefully it gives someone a smile. :)

Horse, Shetland Pony, Diva, Western Tack, Mustang texture, Cowboy Hat (deliberately not scaled to fit) and Western Boots all available at HiveWire. T-shirt and jeans by Glitterati3D and Eblank Designs. Northwell Horse Stables from Daz.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The cryo unit is certainly very different, like a lot of my stuff there is a degree of mix and match. The room itself is the Psi MedBay from Petipet with the beds, scanner units and other bits removed. The Cryo unit is the MS13 Cyron Chamber by London224 with a slight tweak on the outside materials to try and make if look part of the MedBay. The unit itself is a real work of art and it can be set with the bed lying down in the normal manner but I opted for the seated position because I wanted the male figure to be visible and and also just because it was different.
Nicely done sir. Is London224 over at DAZ or R'osity? Not familiar with that vendor name.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I decided to take a day off from creating poses and... uh, well, I ended up creating poses anyway, but different poses! This one is Diva wondering why on earth she can't just ride her Shetland Pony bareback, because the saddle is SUCH a drag!
Love it, love it, love it. The expression on Diva's face, plus the oversized cowboy hat, are perfect. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Nicely done sir. Is London224 over at DAZ or R'osity? Not familiar with that vendor name.

Over at Rosity, he has about 25 products there and I have a fair number of them, purchased sometime ago now, for example the cryo unit I purchased back in 2013.

Hornet3d

Wise
*Waves to new-er folks* Hi and welcome!

Inspiration from the days way back when I was too short to see over the ponies' backs and barely strong enough to saddle them up, and insisted on doing everything anyway. Because PONIES! Hopefully it gives someone a smile. :)

Horse, Shetland Pony, Diva, Western Tack, Mustang texture, Cowboy Hat (deliberately not scaled to fit) and Western Boots all available at HiveWire. T-shirt and jeans by Glitterati3D and Eblank Designs. Northwell Horse Stables from Daz.

That is quite simply delightful.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear

London224 is at Rendo. Has been there for a while. IIRC, quite a lot of his older stuff is in .obj format, but most of it is in Poser format.

Hornet3d

Wise
London224 is at Rendo. Has been there for a while. IIRC, quite a lot of his older stuff is in .obj format, but most of it is in Poser format.

Certainly all the his products over a Renderosity, that a purchased sometime ago, work in Poser with no problems. A lot of his work is also for sale at Cornucopia3D for those who use Vue but then I have used my Poser products in Vue and just had Poser deal with the materials within Vue.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, thanks again. I just bought my first London224 product, and 2 others are now residing in my Wishlist. ;)

Gretchen : Here's my number
Pimping Ghostman's Ghost Shades.....available soon here.
and Biscuits Juno Hair.