• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely renders JV and ghostman!

Love the glasses and I also must admit to being a fan of Biscuits Hairs. I picked up 3 not long ago and really love them and especially that they come with a Dawn fit.

Me195

Extraordinary
Great renders here folks. That's the nice thing about visiting a thread you haven't been to in awhile. There are so many nice surprises.

I made these renders months ago for some people and they really enjoyed them. These two were my favorite. They won't make much sense to anyone else, but I hope you still enjoy them.

Dungeon escape 1.Jpg

The Road.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hot damn, that's a nice render, and I'm really, really liking those "shades" sir, and I hope they'll be for both DS and Poser. ~hint, hint, hint~

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Hot damn, that's a nice render, and I'm really, really liking those "shades" sir, and I hope they'll be for both DS and Poser. ~hint, hint, hint~
It's for Poser but you can still use them in DS but you need to fiddle with the materials. ;)

Me195

Extraordinary
There is so much going on in those renders you can study them for quite a while.

When I made them I tried to include the point of view of all six people playing the game, events that happened in the game, and of course as many jokes as I could stuff in there. I have to stare at it for a while in order to remember what all of the details were about.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's for Poser but you can still use them in DS but you need to fiddle with the materials. ;)
Perfect!! I don't have the most current version of DS, so I don't use DS version of HW products, just the Poser versions. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
My homage to the indy RPG game "To the Moon" (2011), a masterpiece in both storytelling and music. Characters on scene are Johnny and River, both made with Nearme. Rendered in Poser with Firefly. While playing this little game, I found myself laughing and crying like a child. It's a rather short game, but like they say, good things come in small bottles. :)

The game and music were all created by a single person, Kan Gao, using a generic tool called RPG Maker. This is to show that the tool doesn't make the artist. He managed to create a little masterpiece using a quite generic tool. For this game, he has composed almost an hour of the most beautiful game music I have heard in ages, and the story is presented backwards, which is a challenge on its own right. ^^

So here goes my tribute to a true piece of art that managed to move me in many different ways. ^____^

ToTheMoon.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
My homage to the indy RPG game "To the Moon" (2011), a masterpiece in both storytelling and music. Characters on scene are Johnny and River, both made with Nearme. Rendered in Poser with Firefly. While playing this little game, I found myself laughing and crying like a child. It's a rather short game, but like they say, good things come in small bottles. :)

The game and music were all created by a single person, Kan Gao, using a generic tool called RPG Maker. This is to show that the tool doesn't make the artist. He managed to create a little masterpiece using a quite generic tool. For this game, he has composed almost an hour of the most beautiful game music I have heard in ages, and the story is presented backwards, which is a challenge on its own right. ^^

So here goes my tribute to a true piece of art that managed to move me in many different ways. ^____^

View attachment 22194

Very nice tribute Ken. It looks great. Kan Gao sounds like a one man army.

Hornet3d

Wise
That is so beautiful, not only is the lighting sympathetic to the scene the pose of both figures is spot on. The tenderness between the two just shouts from the render and the skillful use of DOF both in the foreground and background give the render a real punch without detracting from it's sensitivity. Wonderful.