• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
WWoman.png

I didn't make any boots, but it's as done as I am going to get it. I really have to break out of my comfort zone and create something other than these superhero costumes...

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Quietrob want! Where do I get!??
It's not done yet - I still need to make/save MT5s (64 of them!:eek:), replace the auto-generated thumbs with the nice ones, and pack it up in runtime order. But that won't take long; rendering them was the hard part.
Problem: These are big - 8192 pixels wide. The package will be a little over 200MB. So the question will be where I can upload it to make it available. I could break it up into several packs, I guess.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
This shows the relative size of the sky textures. The full panorama was shrunk to fit, and a 900-pixel snip is shown at full size (if the forum displays the complete picture at 1200x1200). So even if your render shows only a little bit of the sky, it will have good detail.
atmo size demo.jpg