• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
What's the Easter Egg Rokket, the expression, the hair, the character morph?
There are 3 face morphs in each iteration of Pauline 2. This was one on Pauline 2 herself.

EDIT: The expression is what I made from her face controls.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Download Manager....

View attachment 33478
This is one of the Easter eggs I found when exploring her features. Oh wait, that came out wrong!!!
PHRASING!!! LOL!!!!

And yes. You are right. It took me a bit to realize that the update button located in Preferences is now useless. Still, the download was quick and installed via Chrome (The new faster firefox sometimes has problems with button links) I also use Windows 10 and still, there was no issue.
Go check this thread first Rob. Might be worth waiting a while, otherwise good luck! Poser 11 improvements and node-material saving

For me the improvement in the direct manipulation tool is something I can use right away. Two of the characters in my comic have bodacious proportions and I use that tool to get provide extra fitting morphs. As far as material nodes, I'd love to see a tutorial on using this. Currently I use Netherworks Transfer Materials and that allows me to apply fur to a hat or change the colors and materials of different clothing. It still works like a charm (as does the python scripts of D3D God bless him). The examples given were quite fantastic. It might even solve a problem I'm having in creating my gynoid type suits. On a wider note. Updates are good. It proves that SM is willing to commit valuable resources.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
WW.png

WW2.png

I wanted to see what she'd look like as WW, so I did a really fast suit and then added the tiara I made for Dawn to her. It fit like a glove, but I think Dawn is taller, so I had to translate it on the Y axis and parent it.

quietrob

Extraordinary
One, Nice background. Two, I know it's a quick bustier/corset but it still fits great. She has the exotic looks that today's Wonder Woman has. I don't know if this is Allyson or Roxie or the new improved Pauline 2 but she's cute and works as WW of today. Nice Tiarra work. Every gal should have one.

i wonder if that bustier would still work as a second skin. From our project last summer, getting the material right isn't the easiest. Unfortunately I lost a lot of my textures for that figure when my hard drive crashed this September.

Last edited:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
One, Nice background. Two, I know it's a quick bustier/corset but it still fits great. She has the exotic looks that today's Wonder Woman has. I don't know if this is Allyson or Roxie or the new improved Pauline 2 but she's cute and works as WW of today. Nice Tiarra work. Every gal should have one.

i wonder if that bustier would still work as a second skin. From our project last summer, getting the material right isn't the easiest. Unfortunately I lost a lot of my textures for that figure when my hard drive crashed this September.
I don't think it would work as a second skin. If I make the full suit, I won't have it shrink wrapped to her body at the bust because I would want to model the eagle and WW into it, and it would look better if it fit naturally. I got tired of messing with second skin textures anyhow. I burned out on them when Wings wouldn't behave in Windows 10. I've corrected most of those issues, so I will start modeling again soon.

And this is Pauline 2 European morph. She is quickly becoming a favorite. Just like Tempestra 3D's Jenny morph for Dawn, she is exotic enough for me to really enjoy working with her. And her body has enough tools for me to give her pretty much any shape I want. This is not her default body shape by a long shot.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
From our project last summer, getting the material right isn't the easiest. Unfortunately I lost a lot of my textures for that figure when my hard drive crashed this September.
It would be easy enough to rebuild in Superly, and would probably look even better using the Physical Surface node.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I don't think it would work as a second skin. If I make the full suit, I won't have it shrink wrapped to her body at the bust because I would want to model the eagle and WW into it, and it would look better if it fit naturally. I got tired of messing with second skin textures anyhow. I burned out on them when Wings wouldn't behave in Windows 10. I've corrected most of those issues, so I will start modeling again soon.

And this is Pauline 2 European morph. She is quickly becoming a favorite. Just like Tempestra 3D's Jenny morph for Dawn, she is exotic enough for me to really enjoy working with her. And her body has enough tools for me to give her pretty much any shape I want. This is not her default body shape by a long shot.

I can dig it. I know this was a preliminary build. Interesting that you choose Wings over 3DSMax for clothing. Anyway, I know there is a lot to do with displacement maps when it comes to Second Skins, NOT looking like Second Skins. Besides, Wonder Woman's outfit may be tight but it lacks the Second Skin look of the uniforms of yesteryear.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I can dig it. I know this was a preliminary build. Interesting that you choose Wings over 3DSMax for clothing. Anyway, I know there is a lot to do with displacement maps when it comes to Second Skin, NOT looking like Second Skins. Besides, Wonder Woman's outfit may be fight tight but it lacks the Second Skin Uniforms of yesteryear.
Don't you remember? I told you I lost 3DS Max when I got the new machine because I didn't have the installation disc. So I am back to Wings.

I did a quick texture job on the preliminary suit. I like what I see, so I am going to proceed with the modeling:
WW3.png

quietrob

Extraordinary
Don't you remember? I told you I lost 3DS Max when I got the new machine because I didn't have the installation disc. So I am back to Wings.

I did a quick texture job on the preliminary suit. I like what I see, so I am going to proceed with the modeling:
View attachment 33525
Bro, I have to look at my face just to remember my name. I would say it's because of too much coffee, but there is no such thing as too much coffee! :coffee:

Yeah! I'm digging what I see so far. I know it's still preliminary but even I can see the potential! Besides that Euro Pauline 2 is cute!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, if you have them posted in album(s), you can just go look at the album(s), or you can Search Media by putting your user name in the search parameters.

As far as what's been posted here on the forum, however, I don't think there's a way to search images you've posted.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Bro, I have to look at my face just to remember my name. I would say it's because of too much coffee, but there is no such thing as too much coffee! :coffee:

Yeah! I'm digging what I see so far. I know it's still preliminary but even I can see the potential! Besides that Euro Pauline 2 is cute!
She is cute. She caught my eye as soon as I saw her posted at the SM forum. I was pretty stoked when I found out she has a lot more than just the basic body form and face too. All of the Pauline 2 versions have a lot of tools for changing them around. Pretty versatile compared to older native figures.
I threw together a suit and rigged it because it didn't want to play in the cloth room. I don't like it, but in fairness I'll post a render when it's done. I will remake this one.