• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wow...that is very useful info Richard. I did see over at Rendo someone saying that they had it working in Poser Pro 2014...

Where did you find the earlier version of DSON? I couldn't find it in my products at DAZ. I am also unable to get the textures to work even though I make the companion files for them. I am thinking it is because I have G3 content in a different folder on a different drive than my Poser runtime. But any hints on how to get textures to apply correctly would be appreciated. The G3 content was also downloaded using DAZ connect but contrary to what I originally thought it is not encrypted, just the folder names are a bunch of numbers so its hard to actually find where anything is.

nDelphi

Admirable
Here's a WIP. The warrior and the pose came out so well, I just had to post her here as well. The shield isn't finished.

Warrior Princess - 05a - Sig.png

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Okay I went back and redid the tutorial after I had downloaded an older version of the Poser DSON importer. This is the one I used:-

DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.1.3.49_Win64

Obviously if you don't have a 64 bit machine you will need the 32 bit version.

Use the older version and you don't get the dent. If you have anything higher than this, you will get that horrible dent.

All the best.

Richard

View attachment 4562

So how can you tell what version you already have installed?

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lovely work nDelphi!

Rae, looks good...and I very much doubt that anyone is sick of seeing your renders.

Nooooo! You're just fine! I love those types of renders. ;) No worries from my end!

This is a jpeg. I am uploading PNG to Facebook. It must be the compression that Facebook uses.

I really like this render, nDelphi. And no, FB does very ugly things with just about any picture that's uploaded to it. LOL

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
Hi there, to get the older version, you will need to log in and check your downloaded products.

In the list you should be able to see any previous version of the DSON Importer, click on that and download it and install, then....

Go back and redo the full tutorial, right from the beginning to get the G3 without the neck dent.

On the textures, how good is your computer? I have an I7 and it takes a few seconds on it for the textures to appear. When the G3 loads up, it just looks like an outline and then the textures click in.

The other thing people may need to do is make sure they have Studio 4.9 and the updated G3 Female files.

All the best.

Richard