• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
There does seem to be a little problem to overcome at the moment, but a good start.

All the best.

Richard

Gen 3 In Poser 02.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Ah. So you grabbed that new script at Rendo? I wondered how well that worked.

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
It's a good start and with everything, things need to be ironed out etc.

I wasn't seeing anything appearing here, so I thought I would test it out.

All the best.

Richard

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Has it been updated...because I downloaded it before and I can't get it to work?

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
From reading the thread over at Rendo, it appears that it is the latest DSON that causes the dent, older versions dont cause the prob.

Also, they are now saying not to compress when saving the Scene Subset.

All the best.

Richard

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ok...I have Poser11Pro and Daz 4.8...I shall try again...I wondered also about unticking the compress files...but they had theirs ticked in the tut...so I just followed that!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Did you install the script into program files(86)...because that's where mine wanted to go so I just let it install there..

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
Okay I went back and redid the tutorial after I had downloaded an older version of the Poser DSON importer. This is the one I used:-

DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.1.3.49_Win64

Obviously if you don't have a 64 bit machine you will need the 32 bit version.

Use the older version and you don't get the dent. If you have anything higher than this, you will get that horrible dent.

All the best.

Richard

Gen 3 In Poser 04.jpg