• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

glennf

Eager
Nah not mad.We all need some help.
a lot of the Si swimsuit photos show full backgrounds and most are not full body shots.
That is what I based this photo on.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nah not mad.We all need some help.
a lot of the Si swimsuit photos show full backgrounds and most are not full body shots.
That is what I based this photo on.

Ah, gotcha! I takes back my comment :)

And technically, his picture DID still fall into the Rule of Thirds. ;) One third environment, one third pretty girl, and last third environment... hehe

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Glen, it was a really good render, as I said. The lighting was brill, the pose very natural and she looked beautiful. I forgot to ask you which figure she was.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This was a render from back when I was in the process of making Sani. The bump maps still had some issues at this stage, and I had not yet de-yellowed the nipple/areolas part of the chest area; but I still kind of really liked the way it all came together in the render anyway. And wow. LOL. This was before I had learned how to use the DOF cameras in Studio!

The front figure is Genesis 1; the back figure is Mike4. Textures, poses, and morphs all my own. Edric Hair (Emma and Jordi on Daz). The headbands are actually the M4 Cheyenne war bonnet with everything except the band set to zero opacity. Choker on the M4 (back) was from the Cheyenne set; Choker on the Genesis (front) was from an RDNA set...

I need to sift through all of Sani's maps and start compressing down and making some edits...

Sani-Brothers.jpg