• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Forgot to say that is the Antonia Polygon model with my face morph and textures.
the lighting is RDNA IDL@.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Firstly, that's a gorgeous render, FL. She's a strong, confident looking woman and I commend your Antonia morph and textures.

Secondly, I hope you get some good sleep...I know how much I need mine and how grotty I feel when I don't get it. Commiserations.

Thirdly, I can't believe they don't want your character! That is just cray cray! She's lovely!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
RDNA still has an Antonia store page, they just didn't want my product.
Guess I just goofed up too many promos and one texture set.
They shut my store down.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh, it was a long way back, about three years ago.
Mom was so sick and I was so exhausted and stressed out ffrom caring for her, then she died and a short time later I had a small stroke.
Got so it was hard to concentrate and I kept messing up one product and the promos.
So Sydd just closed my store and told me to give it about six months and then if I felt I could handle it, to try again.
I just kept plugging away and finally decided to try here recently.
It all worked out in the end. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I had a similar experience caring for my mom for a couple of years before she passed, though instead of a stroke, I dropped into a depression for quite a while, and then finally said ENOUGH!!! Get your life together woman, and now here I am. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It is hard to be a care giver, especially when your own health is not good.
But I did have help from my family and a great team from Hospice.
I thank God mom and Dad raised us as a close knot family, we are there for each other when needed.
Depression is hard to deal with and I am glad to hear you pulled out of it.
Many people do not understand depression and how one just can't help it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, it affected every facet of my life, as I was still working back then (the early to mid-90s), so it made things difficult at the office too. I think that's what finally pulled me out of it.