• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Here a quickie I did for a mini challenge called "finish the lyrics"
But here's my number, __ ____ __ _____.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's a lovely texture, Faery! I like interesting looking people and you've made her very interesting.

JV, very nice, beautifully lit and love her expression.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Have to agree JV, she's very realistic looking, and the lighting is nice. :)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Wow you did great with the texture FL...very real looking...

JV, I have to agree with everyone else....brilliant render and very realistic looking!

nDelphi

Admirable
Scene: An exploration team of two exit their rover and enjoy a beautiful sunset on the planet Eve-347 IV.

Vessel: USCSS Prometheus; Heliades-class space exploration vehicle.

A Poser model, the fuselage has no textures so I had to shade it all and weather it with just the Iray shaders. The rigging and morphs work out of the box with DAZ Studio.

Prometheus Solo - 03 - Sig.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I took a little break from Nataani's promo work tonight.

Blake on the left is a Genesis 1, using one of Mor-V's skins that I have hand-edited to suit my needs, though his eyes are my own texture. Morphs and poses are all mine... the clothing here is from an old RDNA Michael 3 Casuals set... again I've made my own textures for Blake's shirt from that set. I use that clothing pack on Genesis 1 a lot. It's such a great set; it has tons and tons of function and adjustment morphs, and so many different pieces in the package! I've also found that many Michael 3 clothing autofits to Genesis 1 in some cases better than the Genesis clothing. LOL

Seamus on the right, the skin is my own work, morphs are mine, he was originally built on a Genesis 1, but I have ported him via GenX over to G2M as well so I could use some of the G2M stuff on him without the kinks of autofitting. So in this render, I've used his G2M build; the vest is from Nikisatez, the jeans are Luthbel, and the t-shirt is from Streetwear, and he's using the Kaylum hair with my own texture edits.

Plants and such from Predatron and Andrey and AM. Lighting is a UE2 rig. 3Delight render. Postwork (including the DOF) in Corel Photopaint and GIMP.

BlakeSeamusNight.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Scene: An exploration team of two exit their rover and enjoy a beautiful sunset on the planet Eve-347 IV.

This is such a great render, nDelphi! I love the lighting and camera angle... great job demonstrating the sheer scale of the model, too! It's a gorgeous render!

Miss B

CV-BEE

Vessel: USCSS Prometheus; Heliades-class space exploration vehicle.

A Poser model, the fuselage has no textures so I had to shade it all and weather it with just the Iray shaders. The rigging and morphs work out of the box with DAZ Studio.
Hot Damn!!! That is one amazing render nDelphi. I love everything about it!!

BTW, that's one heck of a spacecraft. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I took a little break from Nataani's promo work tonight.

Blake on the left is a Genesis 1, using one of Mor-V's skins that I have hand-edited to suit my needs, though his eyes are my own texture. Morphs and poses are all mine... the clothing here is from an old RDNA Michael 3 Casuals set... again I've made my own textures for Blake's shirt from that set. I use that clothing pack on Genesis 1 a lot. It's such a great set; it has tons and tons of function and adjustment morphs, and so many different pieces in the package! I've also found that many Michael 3 clothing autofits to Genesis 1 in some cases better than the Genesis clothing. LOL

Seamus on the right, the skin is my own work, morphs are mine, he was originally built on a Genesis 1, but I have ported him via GenX over to G2M as well so I could use some of the G2M stuff on him without the kinks of autofitting. So in this render, I've used his G2M build; the vest is from Nikisatez, the jeans are Luthbel, and the t-shirt is from Streetwear, and he's using the Kaylum hair with my own texture edits.

Plants and such from Predatron and Andrey and AM. Lighting is a UE2 rig. 3Delight render. Postwork (including the DOF) in Corel Photopaint and GIMP.
Fantastic work Seliah!! Very well done indeed. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's funny. You're play break is to do a render, and mine, currently, is to texture a couple items. We're on a backwards schedule. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's funny. You're play break is to do a render, and mine, currently, is to texture a couple items. We're on a backwards schedule. :)

Hehe, well all my textures are done! And both of those two boys have been driving me NUTS lately. They don't like being held off (not written for) while I'm working on a package, apparently. LMAO

There is a render challenge going on over at DA that I was originally intending to work on a submission for as the "play break," but as soon as I had DS open, these two boys decided they had been neglected long enough, I guess. :roflmao: I did do a little bit of texture work in this session, though... I've been very slowly putting Blake's scars in where they're needed... one at a time here and there as I go.

The EMT texturing that I did on his shirt, well I did that months ago, since there was nothing around for a proper EMT's shirt, and that old set of clothing with the cargo pockets that OPEN!!... lol... suited an EMT's uniform very well. :D

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I rendered this back in October. I haven't had the time yet to sit down and write up the storyline that goes with it.

This is Blake, quite a bit younger. And I love the Sixus Meowl... :D

Both figures are Genesis 1's; the lab tech in the far back is a Michael 4... LOTS and LOTS of postwork into this, despite all of the tons of wintery plants/snow props I own... LOL

View media item 816
Edit : I'm trying to figure out how to do the Media share to the thread here... it seems to either show just a text link, the full huge image, or the thumbnail.

Edit 2 : Nevermind. Figured it out! Yay!

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I love Meowl too! Haven't used him yet but I just could not resist buying him.

Young Blake looks very staunch.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love Meowl too! Haven't used him yet but I just could not resist buying him.

Young Blake looks very staunch.

Yes, I hope they do more of those creatures... I bought both the Meowl and the Chider! :D I use them often enough to make the purchase more than worth it, too.

And yeah. Blake... eek. He was a very different kid back then. The Twofeathers were good for him, when they took him in. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And one last one for the night. ;) Also rendered a while ago... also waiting for me to write up the storyline that goes with it. No, Seth (the guy in white) is NOT being received with hostility... he's actually just trying to keep up with Stefanie. LOL

(Foreground, front left) Genesis 1 (Colt; white hair), and an M4 (Wulf; dark hair) and two Genesis 1's (background). Too much else to list. If you want to know what something in specific is, just ask. ^_^

View media item 817