• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay, this was one part my "sanity break" from Poser, and one part storyline illustration. ;)

I have spent way too much time in, or working with/in medical facilities. LMAO

3 Genesis 1, 3 V4's, and an M4
Alessandro's bear cub and fox, with LAMH fur.

All morphs are my own dial work. EMT uniforms are my own textures built on the old Mike 3 Casuals set from RDNA from like ten years ago, and Blake's skin is a heavily edited M4 texture. The rest of the bits and bobs come from all sorts of different parts and packages.

Rendered in DS 4.8; 3Delight with a DOF camera
Postwork in Corel Photopaint and Gimp

View media item 928

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I hope the person with the briefcase had to shoot clay pigeons ;) Very nicely done.

But, I LOVE the bottles, shows what a good program DS3A was and still is. It's exquisite, Miss B, absolutely exquisite. Edit: I will have to have a look at it tomorrow when I fire up the Beast and see it bigger than 3"x2"!
Thanks Lorraine. The first render was my take-off on Double 07. I did that one second, and didn't have enough time to add some more things. I had really wanted a glass of bubbly champagne in the render too. ;)

As for the Bottle Mania, that's a product I bought at RDNA years ago, and it was only the second or third time I had used DS's Shadow Catcher shader, and the first time it came out successfully. IOW, the bottles are just hanging there in the air, and not sitting on a table. ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Mmm, more peeved than confused there, Richard ;) Well done!

Nice one, Seliah, and stop picking on Blake! Poor wee chap ;)

nDelphi

Admirable
Here's my final render of the Warrior Princess. Postworked to the nth degree. I love how her face came out.

Warrior Princess - 06a - Village - Fog - Nik - Sig.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice nDelphi. Everything about it, including her bruises and cuts, look very realistic. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ooh. nDelphi, that is a great picture! Very nice job!!

I opened Poser again to try once more with Nataani's mats, and my brain is just not cooperating... somehow I ended up back in DS and well... I ended up with this.

Just a play image... very heavily edited M4 skin/the eyes are my own texture. Luthbel's G2M Eldritch Seeker shirt converted to Genesis 1/glasses are an old old OLD Mike3 set from RDNA...

Blake-PortraitNew.jpg

Still just a play image, really. I'm still getting used to the updated texture... dungeon masters/game masters can be evil.

Hey, whaddya know... I can do "simple" once in a while, after all...

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I love this series of images nDelphi...she is a stunning character you've created.

Love the images Seliah...

Wolfie does not seem pleased Richard...I think he wants his ears back!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So I can post my images to the galleries even though most of my stuff is with products are non-Hivewire3D?
Go to the Media tab at top of page, on left hand side is "Albums" the "Your Albums" and then you can make different folders (for example I have all my horse ones in on folder, and an "others" folder for my non-HW stuff, if I ever do any Dusk/Dawn non-horse stuff I'll make a folder each for them too etc :D)
There are several settings for folders, eg: Owner only view, Member only view, and then basically everyone view. (you can also make folders you can share with others)