• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
About to attempt a slipstream run.

TimeGate HW.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh that portal looks familiar Hornet. I think I just saw it at Renderosity's store the other day.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Would somebody do me a quick favor? I was looking at Phoenix's Charlie for K4 over at Renderosity, but I'm having a hard time judging the texture maps beneath the "blue glaze" that was popular on skin shaders of that era. If someone has that character, would you mind running it through EZSkin and doing a quick head render? Doesn't have to be on high settings or have hair, just something that can give me an idea of what the textures look like when they're not blue. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Ohhhh right. 3-d-c is one of the top vendors in the sale this week. That's where I saw it. ;)

I love 3-d-c's products they are great value even at full price. I am sure I would find something in the sale but I just don't want to go into the Marketplace there.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know how you feel about that, but . . . I just grabbed the JumpGate, and a couple of background sets from Sveva, so I will be doing a scene with it at some point. ;)

quietrob

Extraordinary
There is nothing like interaction. It makes you feel emotion. I can feel the emotion in this one. It's not the physical scars. It's the scars and pain we can't see that will always need more healing. That is how I feel when I look at this piece.