• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Most definitely frustrating. I'd be very upset (read pissed off) if I had to put up with that.

Terre

Renowned
It has been quite frustrating, yes. The order did arrive Tuesday afternoon so things are finally working for that supplier.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I hope this posts. The internet is spotty. I am bone tired and ragged out from trying to rig something for V4. Everything checks out until I attempt to conform the thing to her. And it goes wonky. I am not sure what I did wrong and it's driving me nuts.

Be in port in a week or so.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Good to see you Rokket. You've been missed. :)
I've been busier than usual. My oldest just graduated high school and we are working on her continuing education. My wife has been under the weather and I am stuck out here with little to no communication. It's rough but I am dealing with it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
For me it's generally out the window but glass is so expensive!

Sorry to hear about your wife being sick, must be hard when you're so far away.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Relax and come back soon, rokket. Something is going around, everyone is a little sick you take care of yourself and your wifey.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Yeah, she's feeling better now, but I don't think it's something going around. She does have some health issues. And yes, it is very hard when I am so far away. Although on the bright side, we are now in the same time zone.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That surely must make communicating easier when you don't have to check to see what time it is in her part of the world.