• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I’ve recently been taking a break, while waiting on Dawn 2.0’s release, then I’ll get back to working on lots of stuff.
Meanwhile I’ve been mucking around with some clothing that comes free with Poser 11 & 12.
Here are some CruXSR Dress & CruXSR Panty mats for CruX Sweet Rebel by Rpublishing;
I was wondering what you were up to recently. These are all looking great. :D

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I’ve also been doing some mats for OOT’s Cozy Dress for LaFemme, which comes free with Poser.
I changed how it drapes and morphed it to hug LaFemme and did a morph for Dawn 2.0 and DawnSE.

Here is one of those mats:
Cozy01.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
A little note ... the drape looks good BUT if you look at the crotch area she has a "dude bump" going on there! LOL

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
It's been a few months since I've been on here, I had to look back to see what I was doing and where I was up to.
I see that I was working on OOT’s Cozy Dress and I had to get rid of the "dude bump".
I was doing up 2 winter dresses, 2 summer dresses, 2 cocktail dresses and 2 Nighties;

Here are the two summer dresses;
Dress -Summer 01.jpg

Dress -Summer 02.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
So that's all for OOT’s Cozy Dress for LaFemme (which I morphed to fit Dawn 2.0 and DawnSE, as well it making it hug tighter to LaFemme)

But I was also mucking around with some other clothing that comes free with Poser 11 & 12 (i.e. CruX Sweet Rebel by Rpublishing)
I previously posted my CruXSR Dress mats, but not with the Belt and Bracers.

So here are those three CruX Sweet Rebel outfits;

01 Dress.jpg

02 Dress.jpg

03 Dress.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I’ve been looking back over some of my shelved products, and I came across some mats I did a couple of years back for some clothes that get included with Poser 11 & Poser 12.

The clothes are for Dusk and Dawn.
Namely: DuskSkinnyJeans, DuskTankTop, DawnSkinnyJeans, DawnTankTop & DawnStraplessMiniDress.

Problem was that I lost all my working files in a disk crash, and so I can never again edit the mats.
However, I do have the completed files that were beta tested.

So, if I posted a link here, is anyone interested in a freebie?
Here is just a sample of some of the mats;

Mats 01.jpg
Mats 02.jpg
Mats 03.jpg
Mats 04.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
That's quite a variety! Those outfits come with Poser 11? Admittedly, I haven't done much of anything with Poser 11, but I have it.

Dana