• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Nod

Adventurous
Nod, good to see you again.
I haven't seen you for a long time. You disappeared for a few months, I disappeared for a few months, bit of both :D

Yes, for the ears I was thinking of something like Doctor Who Cybermen.
Yeah, I don't go into the forums much. :laugh:
I hope you're feeling fab and groovy?

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Here is my prospective line-up for Borsala Cyber Sci-fi Set1;

1-01.jpg
1-02.jpg
1-03.jpg
1-04.jpg
1-05.jpg

1-06.jpg
1-07.jpg
1-08.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
My suggestion for the extra texture sets is on par with others, make an expansion set. I would also like to suggest a white/gray combo for each of your offerings, which would allow the end user to create their own color themes if the suit has various surface materials to choose from. That would also be a good thing to show is a material surface dummy layout for your product page's as well so folks can eye what they can change up with diffuse colorizations and what not.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know if that would be possible as, IIRC, Doug uses Substance Painter, and doesn't create "matzones", just the full UV template.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I’ve recently been taking a break, while waiting on Dawn 2.0’s release, then I’ll get back to working on lots of stuff.
Meanwhile I’ve been mucking around with some clothing that comes free with Poser 11 & 12.
Here are some CruXSR Dress & CruXSR Panty mats for CruX Sweet Rebel by Rpublishing;

First Up: Three CruXSR Dresses for LaFemme;

Dress01.jpg
Dress02.jpg
Dress03.jpg