• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
A tiny, magical "Whisper" of a Unicorn to bring to your fantasy renders!

Fragile & delicate, little Whisper has arrived. Look for the Elves and Fairies, and you'll find Whisper, but you must believe in Unicorns.

Don't blink, don't talk too loudly, or Whisper may disappear!

HiveWire Whisper - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW

11160-hivewire-whisper-newsletter-01.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Rae134 , cute you used all three!! =) I love your composition and Fantastic Name!! Sooo.. Cute!!

Well here is my contribution! LOL

Whisper
Lisa's Botanicals a Curious Proliferation
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower
Soft Pastels and Ombre Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
Fairies rendered in poser
Background effects done in Poser

A Whisper of Magic
Whisper2 copy.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Naughty pixie scaring poor whisper like that!

Beautiful as always NA

Yep all three :) (and did you notice your textures in on the lilies in the background? :D)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Naughty pixie scaring poor whisper like that!

Beautiful as always NA

Yep all three :) (and did you notice your textures in on the lilies in the background? :D)
Yes, I did they look fantastic!!! Thank you for purchasing them and using them in the background !! =)

LOL poor little whisper !! She made him turn on his rainbow colors! LOL

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They did end up getting a bit lost :)

Yeah gotta watch those rainbow blushes :p
Thanks Alisa and Rae!!

I really do like your render Rae!

Just ermm......... don't go looking for ............ erm ............. Unicorn Pooh.....in mine (Chuckle) I hear it's rainbow colored too!

Small tip on the Asian lilies and Daylilies. The lilies tend to be tall and straight so if you tilt a few of them away from a central one you sort of get a fanning effect and you can adjust the height, then you can fill in the gaps with grasses or vines or smaller flower types.

Last edited: