• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gazebo

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Too bad you can't whip up a way to get up to the top there. Like a ladder or some steps onto one side of the island. Other than that I'm glad to see this back in production!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Too bad you can't whip up a way to get up to the top there. Like a ladder or some steps onto one side of the island. Other than that I'm glad to see this back in production!
I like the ladder idea or a rope or ................. you could have Rapunzel!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh a secret tunnel. Now there's an idea, and it doesn't really need to be a tunnel, just the entrance and exist to give the appearance of a secret tunnel. ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I'm sure you you could tinker around with moving and rescaling the stairs and a rock at the bottom to act as a jetty ;) Thats what I'd do at any rate

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just add a jetty, don't even need a visible cave, if it's a secret way up after all. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
True Tana. I hadn't thought of that. A secret should remain a secret. ;)

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I have an idea for a secret way up;:rolleyes: it would be a simple add-on pack.

@LisaB - Request: Could you either include a mirrored version of the steps/landing assembly (turning in the other direction at the landing), or make the stair sections and the landing separate pieces? I also have an idea for an alternate setting (small terrain playset), but I'd need to make the stairs zig-zag. I can do that myself quickly, but then I wouldn't be able to share the add-on.

Last edited:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I have an idea for a secret way up;:rolleyes: it would be a simple add-on pack.

@LisaB - Request: Could you either include a mirrored version of the steps/landing assembly (turning in the other direction at the landing), or make the stair sections and the landing separate pieces? I also have an idea for an alternate setting (small terrain playset), but I'd need to make the stairs zig-zag. I can do that myself quickly, but then I wouldn't be able to share the add-on.

Yes, the stairs and landing will be provided as separate props so you can arrange them however you wish. I am working on that today.

In the mean time, I loaded another one of PhotoGG's skies and made some test renders. I love these!

LM150.jpg

LM151.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
GG's skies do give it a different atmosphere on this one more evening this time. Looking really good Lisa!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
PhotoGG's skies ARE amazing. Has anyone tried them with the IDL Sphere (which I use with all my scenes) or any other sky sphere?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Totally love this Lisa. YAY.. yea, I have a couple of the sky mini packs I think. Keep forgetting I have them. They do look awesome and they are HUGE too....