• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gazebo

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Can this be done in different colors? It is totally gorgeous.
Do you mean the Gazebo or the animated lights that seachnasaigh did?
I know someone has in the works different marble textures for the Gazebo (I've seen them and they are gorgeous) and I can't see why the lights can't be different colours too.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Are there any plans for adding a more habitable interior? Hanging bed, cool sitting/reclining furnishings...

The leafy elvish recliners come with Eldar house. It also has a bed prop with a dynamic cloth blanket (and a bottle of mulberry wine!). And Rae is right; it is trivially easy to change the color of the light-casting lamps.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I was working on this in July of 2015 when one thing after another happened and I didn't get back to it. Now a full 14 months later, here is where I am with this.

We are thinking that the stairs and landing and the tree trunk base will be a standalone product that can be used with the Fantasy Gazebo. You can use the tree trunk as a base on any surface and then use one or two sets of stairs and the landing.

The land mass of islands with trees and grasses will be another separate product that can be used without the gazebo for whatever you wish.

I am finalizing texture maps and finishing getting things set up in Poser and Studio and at the same time I'm planning the product promos that will go with this.

This render is showing the entire set with the water plane on. I used PhotoGG Skies in the background.

LM140.jpg