• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gazebo

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I rather suspect that he worked primarily in Vue for those background sets. They seemed to have that "Vue" look to them. But I am far from an expert on identifying things.

I've quite a lot of his models, but they are hard to incorporate into scenes with things from other vendors. His style is just a bit *too* distinctive.
Although you can make out one of his boats at the bottom background of one of my Tarot cards:
Red Hen Publications — Publications:
I don't think I used any of his other pieces in any of the rest of the deck.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh thanks, Dreamer... for posting the link...

I've been 'gone' yesterday preparing and today with a stupid STATE MANDATED AC duct work air leak test!??! Just because I bought a new AC??! argh!!! don't even ask me... stressful, and now not feeling well... but hopefully ALL stressful stuff is done and I can feel better and get back to my kitty map work...

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey everyone. My mom passed away on the 14th so I've been offline. I've submitted the stairs and tree stump for QAV yesterday and hope to have Molar Island submitted tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for your patience.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Sorry to hear about your mom Lisa! This is never an easy time but it's good to see you keeping it all together. Respect to you and your loved ones! :grouphug:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@LisaB My heart goes out to you.... REALLY reaches out/across time and space.... I am SO sorry you are having such a rough year(s) in life .... Gentle hugs! (and sorry I did not catch your note here until now! :( )

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi everyone! Well. The stairs, landing, tree stump and island are in the store now.

Fantasy Gazebo Elevated - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and Lisa's Botanicals
Molar Island - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and Lisa's Botanicals

Fantasy Gazebo Value Stack -- a HiveWire 3D Creation by Chris Creek & Lisa's Botanicals

I used Ken's Flock Formations and PhotoGG skies to make the attached image.

I'm looking forward to coming back to this with addons for water, windows, plant placing presets for existing plants as well as some new plants. Palm trees would be great here as well.

I didn't use the boats yet. There was a question raised on how one would get from a boat to the top of the island. I have an idea for an add on pack. Then the boats will be perfect. In the mean time, you can raise the water level if you're using a boat. Then it's just a short hop.
:)

11474-molar-island-hp.jpg

Edited to add: Thank you for your condolences regarding the death of my mother. I'm sorry I have not been in here to acknowledge you before today. It's been a bit of a tough year for me ... still, your well wishes mean a lot! Thank you! ❤

Last edited:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Congratulations Lisa! Just finished downloading. This is the one I've really been looking forward to! In fact I've already got an image lined up which has been in the back of my noggin for weeks. The first one of 2017! YAY!!! :thankyou2::snoopydances:

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Congratulations Lisa! Just finished downloading. This is the one I've really been looking forward to! In fact I've already got an image lined up which has been in the back of my noggin for weeks. The first one of 2017! YAY!!! :thankyou2::snoopydances:

Looking forward to it!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
YAY.. it's so nice to see this in my cart finally. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project. So pleased!