• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gazebo

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Though the gazebo is beautiful I would probably have no need for it anytime soon but the land mass is NICE!
Can you in any way offer any CU render with a standard size mil figure standing within the greener or on top to give me some idea of the actual proportions and detail expected in a CU render (full figure size)?

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here are some test renders for different water surfaces. PhotoGG Sky texture again. :)

Water01.jpg
Water02.jpg
Water03.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Better yet, will they and their bump, displacement, normals be made available for both or either program?

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Getting very excited now Lisa! I can see so many possibilities based on that landscape alone, especially as it includes my beloved sea! Waiting very (im)patiently! :happydance: :whistling:

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Though the gazebo is beautiful I would probably have no need for it anytime soon but the land mass is NICE!
Can you in any way offer any CU render with a standard size mil figure standing within the greener or on top to give me some idea of the actual proportions and detail expected in a CU render (full figure size)?

Yes, I will render with a figure in the scene eventually. I'm making everything work in Daz Studio and then will get to more focused renders.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Looking wonderful, Lisa!! I can even see some of ...who is that guy... 1971? fantasy boats floating in that water, while our Dawn/fairies fly around and into the Gazebo! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh yes, he has some great looking boats that would work very nicely in those scenes.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Boy howdy. His work is fabulous. Not necessarily realistic or practical, but oh what a sense of design!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ROFL! Didn't mean to start something!! Back to Lisa's work! :) I happen to know that George (photoGG) is VERY pleased she used his photos (sold here FYI) as background... we spoke on the phone recently.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Looking wonderful, Lisa!! I can even see some of ...who is that guy... 1971? fantasy boats floating in that water, while our Dawn/fairies fly around and into the Gazebo! :)
Can you link me? New name to me ...

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
His materials don't always apply when the item is loaded in Studio (often they do), but they can usually be applied manually in the surfaces tab.
I used to see 2D background packages from him as well, But not so much lately.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I have about 5 of his background sets, and 5 of his other products including, I just noticed, his Half Moon Boat. :D

I knew I had 2 or 3 of his Bridge sets, but didn't remember having any of his boats. ;)