• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Whew...first time rendering with dForce and LAMH. That was a learning experience! ^.^

Probably could have used more density on the fur, but I'm not sure my computer could've handled it. Still, I think it came out pretty nice. Much appreciation for the presets, Laurie! ;-)

HWDogNewbornPuppies.jpg

Last edited:

roni190

New-Bee
I broke down and bought the new dog from the other site, having major regrets now. While the rigging in decent, the textures are awful, very plastic looking not matter the lighting or surface settings, and I hate having to postwork an image just to make a model look 'normal'.

So I'm just going to dust bin it and continue to wait in breathless anticipation for the Hivewire dog's expansions that are in the works.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I broke down and bought the new dog from the other site, having major regrets now. While the rigging in decent, the textures are awful, very plastic looking not matter the lighting or surface settings, and I hate having to postwork an image just to make a model look 'normal'.

So I'm just going to dust bin it and continue to wait in breathless anticipation for the Hivewire dog's expansions that are in the works.
You can always turn them back in and get your money back...

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Whew...first time rendering with dForce and LAMH. That was a learning experience! ^.^

Probably could have used more density on the fur, but I'm not sure my computer could've handled it. Still, I think it came out pretty nice. Much appreciation for the presets, Laurie! ;-)

View attachment 38670
Sorry! Just saw this now. Looking good Sparky!
Thanks Alisa for supplying that link- will get it on my short list to get the LAMH Dog presets to HW.