• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Whew...first time rendering with dForce and LAMH. That was a learning experience! ^.^

Probably could have used more density on the fur, but I'm not sure my computer could've handled it. Still, I think it came out pretty nice. Much appreciation for the presets, Laurie! ;-)

HWDogNewbornPuppies.jpg

Last edited:

roni190

New-Bee
I broke down and bought the new dog from the other site, having major regrets now. While the rigging in decent, the textures are awful, very plastic looking not matter the lighting or surface settings, and I hate having to postwork an image just to make a model look 'normal'.

So I'm just going to dust bin it and continue to wait in breathless anticipation for the Hivewire dog's expansions that are in the works.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I broke down and bought the new dog from the other site, having major regrets now. While the rigging in decent, the textures are awful, very plastic looking not matter the lighting or surface settings, and I hate having to postwork an image just to make a model look 'normal'.

So I'm just going to dust bin it and continue to wait in breathless anticipation for the Hivewire dog's expansions that are in the works.
You can always turn them back in and get your money back...

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Whew...first time rendering with dForce and LAMH. That was a learning experience! ^.^

Probably could have used more density on the fur, but I'm not sure my computer could've handled it. Still, I think it came out pretty nice. Much appreciation for the presets, Laurie! ;-)

View attachment 38670

Sorry! Just saw this now. Looking good Sparky!
Thanks Alisa for supplying that link- will get it on my short list to get the LAMH Dog presets to HW.