• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ya know, I fancy myself as a perfectionist as well, at least to a point. Otherwise I wouldn't be listening and incorporating input from others to make improvements to each project.

However the Dog base is now set. Paul has been kind enough to change the base yet again for me, by adding in the last change to the teeth I did, which took some time for him. But... perhaps I can make another morph that can be dialed in as an option. I have another morph that I thought of today that needs tweaking too.

We're getting very very close now on this Doggy.

Oh! I like this idea even better, Chris!! This way we can decide the "age" of "our" dog when we use him/her!!! Woooo Hoooo!! :snoopydance:

pRabbit

Oh boy, oh boy. Time to warm up the rendering pipeline again, though my GPU did some worrisome things lately under load :(
The dog looks amazing, both the mesh and textures. I'm really grateful that all of you involved artists are going the extra mile to bring these mint fresh animals into the equation.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Added more detail to the nose. ^.^

WIPNoseDetail.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That last picture Sparky posted looks like photographs. Great job!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I remember when they were working on the Mil dogs a question arose as to how people felt about making additions for male and female gender changes. I saw the teats and hope there will also be a sagging fuller belly morph to make female look pregnant or post partum. Next it would be great getting puppies from relatively new born still unweaned shape and size to a bit bigger ones and of course show the male bits as well.Any hope of that happening?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Will be starting in on a puppy morph before too long now. Needing to wrap up a couple other modeling projects right now. Finishing up on Lion Mane, and morphs. Needing to position the mane for our Warthog for Sparky. Needing to create 2 more face morphs for Faces of the World for Dawn. Then I think I can do the puppy morph.

We do have some genital morphs for our Big Dog, and pregnant as well. Here is a male genital morph.

LabWork232.JPG