• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thought this Nursing morph would be cool and unique. Was concerned if we had enough geometry to pull it off. We can get it all but the nipple, but I feel this works well.

And yes... it means a puppy is coming.

LabWork221.JPG

LabWork222.JPG

LabWork223.JPG

LabWork224.JPG

Carey

Extraordinary
The tack fits the Kirin fine except the browband and noseband. With some creative forelock positioning you can hide the gap in the browband but you'd need to mask or postwork the noseband unless someone can tell me how you can select it in DS. The throatlatch, headband, sides of bridle and bit I can select individually (they are yellow and are listed in the scene in the node part) but not the brow or nose bands (they are blue and cant be selected and are not listed, same with the flank cinch on the western saddle).
View attachment 17641 View attachment 17642
wow, great stuff

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Impressive. But given that it's for 3dsMax one gets the impression of swatting a fly with a Buick.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I created a late morph addition to the Dog. The EarLift, works to make the ear more alert. This will work in nicely as Paul can separate it out from left to right, and have it work to help the rigged ear.

You see it here next to the default ear position.

LabWork225.JPG
LabWork226.JPG

LabWork227.JPG
LabWork228.JPG