• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
since we're talking about ears, just gotta ask, are the morphs going to be split into left and right so we can have one folded and the other up?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cool Chris...I hope more people do that with some of their morphs it would lead to many exciting possibilities.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Working on the black lab texture, and Poser materials. :-D

WIPBlackLab02.jpg

WIPBlackLab03.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh yeah, this is coming along nicely. Very cool to see a black Lab also.

Nice, Sparky!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I received a reminder email today to reshape the dog's front teeth. Sorry, for missing this until now. The front teeth are now pointed and turned out a bit more.

I've now made the needed adjustments and passed on a new base to Paul to work into the product.

LabWork229.JPG

Before.

LabWork230.JPG

After.

LabWork231.JPG

After.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
If I may interject on the FRONT TEETH a bit more, @Chris ... I think they are still a bit too long, and too regular.... dog's teeth seem to be set "down" (or up as the case may be) INTO the gum, shorter and much more irregular, as well as 'sharper' - again looking at Flint's pic:
Chris the dog is looking great, but do you still plan to fix the front teeth?
View attachment 29893

I mean NO offense, as the dog is something I HAVE TO HAVE... just well....that you DO allow us to 'participate'.... and yes, I tend TO....well not tend...if I'm honest...I admit... I'm a perfectionist- SORRY!)

https://previews.123rf.com/images/n...om-dogs-mouth-being-help-open-Stock-Photo.jpg

I think the irregular shapes they are depends on the age...still definitely shorter on most dogs- especially on the bottom teeth...

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ya know, I fancy myself as a perfectionist as well, at least to a point. Otherwise I wouldn't be listening and incorporating input from others to make improvements to each project.

However the Dog base is now set. Paul has been kind enough to change the base yet again for me, by adding in the last change to the teeth I did, which took some time for him. But... perhaps I can make another morph that can be dialed in as an option. I have another morph that I thought of today that needs tweaking too.

We're getting very very close now on this Doggy.