• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
A couple more beauts here showing our Lion that is so close to release now.

This first one is by one of our testers sapat.

HW Lion01-061918 small_sapat.jpg

And this gorgeous image is by tparo.
jungle lion_tparo.jpg

Wow to both of these artists. We thank you both for your artistry and for your QAV work.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
wow.
Also have you all seen the scene in Jurassic Park film now out where a Tyranasaurus is shouting across a narrow ravine at the lion on the other side? I loved that scene and can't wait to see what it was and where it went. Now I wanna recreate that scene to just be able to look at it!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I was thinking of creating a new scifi like image and have been using the DAZ Big Cat. But if The Hivewire Big cat has what I need I will pick it up since I will need to get it to use the cool Lion. I need for it to have well pronounced BIG rippling muscles and morphs so the muscles look more massive and well defined. The final creature will have a beard of sorts and ram horns for final render....as I say SCI-fI!
I have not seen this feature in any of the renders but thought.....HOPED....it was because it was not something the users wanted to highlight in their renders. So decided to just ask here.

Sorta like this:

View attachment 35920

Like this?

BigcatMusclesWIP01.png

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
A couple more beauts here showing our Lion that is so close to release now.

This first one is by one of our testers sapat.

View attachment 38740

And this gorgeous image is by tparo.
View attachment 38741

Wow to both of these artists. We thank you both for your artistry and for your QAV work.

soooo gorgeous...it's PAINFUL waiting!!! Sure could use the new kitties during my FOUR day water pipe re-plumbing of my home....I could ignore all the new holes in my downstairs ceiling much easier with lions to play with! ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Awesome Addition! Now can we have that for Harry too Sparky? Need a beefed up QH (like those overly muscled ones I hate in real life but would look awesome on a fantasy warhorse!)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
This features the custom Lion Cub character I came up with for our upcoming Lion Family that Paul converted for us- thank you Paul! (The Lion Cub character will be included with the Lion Family -will require the Cub morph set as well). I played with using my WIP Cougar LAMH preset here for fun.:)

HWLionCubLAMH1.jpg