• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Szark

Awesome
they look it and that is as far as the cuteness goes, born fillers, well the black on is for sure, working stock. Soft as around people of all sizes. They like cats but couldn't eat a whole one. Seriously though anything small and furry and not a dog isn't safe around these two.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's two cuties you've got there Szark. I love that first photo of the Black peaking out from the foliage. ;)

Mivan

Admirable

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice cat Mivan.

What breed are they Szark? (maybe we can make a doggy or pet thread in the Meadow) so we can get back to kitty :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
cool Szark, I thought they looked like some kind of Terrier.

I've started a new thread in the meadow if you want to drop by :) (anyone else is welcome too, maybe Sparky can tell us a little more about your possum :D)

Minyassa

Enthusiast
Love the legs! Those are actually the EXACT feet and ankles I want to see in a digitigrade cat morph for Dusk/Dawn, too. A lot of folks do the cat feet too long and everything ends up looking storky.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh that's nice Mivan! Is that a photo or a render, because if it's a render, it sure looks like a photo. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, I did have a smiley right after that comment.

Besides, you didn't say it was a photo of you specifically. ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Love the legs! Those are actually the EXACT feet and ankles I want to see in a digitigrade cat morph for Dusk/Dawn, too. A lot of folks do the cat feet too long and everything ends up looking storky.

I have seen very few digitigrade legs especially with human upper bodies to my liking. I agree too long and disproportionate to torso also I have seen too few renders where that kind of leg is actually posed properly.
I agree with this request too though would also like a similar set up for the Mil4 figures. I know that is beating a dead horse but i don't want it any less! ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Nice Sparky. A WIP? The legs and paws look great. Personally, for whatever it is worth, the head is a little too small in proportion to the rest of the body which is really nice. This is going to be available somewhere? Is it the DAWN/DUSK Morph or with the Mil4 figures?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Am pretty sure that Spark's catwoman has been in the store here for some time...