• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D Store Officially Closing at the end of Jan 4th (Midnight US Mountain time)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Ken, I do run a Poser directory, remember. And I do list Online stores. Some aren't that big, and others are vendor-owned, but there are quite a few. I will acknowlege that Hive3ire was one of the top three, especially since the original Poserworld closed down. CGBytes is nice size, but they seem to be comfortable in their own little neighborhood. :D
I didn't see my site listed...please? Dana's 3D

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nice store, you need a dark theme Dana! Luckily I have a way to zoom your site and darken it so it's easy on my old eyeballs! LOL

Attachments

• Dana's Site.png
    Dana's Site.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 210

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Sorry not trying to be obnoxious or unfriendly but still need answer to previous question:
Will we need to DL all our purchases in the Que here before store closes like it happened at RDNA And PoserPros?
I just need to know so I will have time to do it before it is too late.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes. You need to download anything you haven't before the end of January 2021.

See the first post from Chris
We are making arrangements for customers to have till the end of January 2021 to be able to download all content they have purchased, even though the actual store will close on January 4th.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I am trying to keep this on topic, and not have controversial or unrelated issues in this thread, so have removed/edited some posts. Please contact me privately if you have questions. Thanks!

Steve.M

Enthusiast
It is with a heavy heart that Lisa, myself and our HiveWire team announce the closing of our HiveWire store.
I did read the post just after it was posted, but was unsure how to respond, I had all sorts of "What if" and "if only" thoughts.
I have eventually come to the conclusion that you know far more than I as to the reason for closing down the store. So I will just wish you all the best in whatever direction you take.

PoserWorld

New-Bee
2. Ken, I do run a Poser directory, remember. And I do list Online stores. Some aren't that big, and others are vendor-owned, but there are quite a few. I will acknowledge that Hive3ire was one of the top three, especially since the original Poserworld closed down. CGBytes is nice size, but they seem to be comfortable in their own little neighborhood. :D
We would like to sponsor an ad on your directory, please contact us at marketing at poserworld.com

Kerya

Brilliant
Renderosity said they are trying to figure out a system to transfer purchases when we do move. I'll also be continuing my current transfer system (items of mine purchased at DAZ) which I've discussed with them, so that can be a fall back if they can't figure out how to do it with the move.

I have to say it: Thank you so much for going above and beyond what a lot of creators are willing to do!
(Ordered some more of you beauties today ...)

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Losing everything irl and now hw... I might not even be able to download everything by then since I’m looking for a place to live... I missed ehy this is happening and I’m feeling like a family member has died...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hope you find a place soon!

Don't forget, you have till the end of January to download things, and the forums are not going anywhere.

manekiNeko

well.. haven't been here much, since my budget is xtra limited and yeah i tend to get daz stuff first and then i'm broke again.. but here animals and plants have always been fantastic since their very talented creators moved in here or even founded the HW store, and i admired them. i was not member of the community either (or rather of ANY community incl RL, lol) but i could notice that the people her were close knit somehow, a kinda happy community. what a pity you guys have to close shop. hope you can still manage to stay in touch somehow, and continue to stay in business for the PAs..
so, little question: i have a very short wishlist (13 items), but also a very thin budget. while i wish to get as much as i can here before the shop closes, both so i don't miss stuff i'll never find again but also as a solidarity gesture, what i'll invest when i get $ before xmas means i'll also have to cut down on supplies for myself IRL. so, the idea would be, what i can absolutely certainly purchase a little later could wait, even if sadly it won't be here. i just can't dump 100$ and famish myself and my felines...

does anybody know which of those will NOT be moved on, or what will be found where? (ok, the HW big cat + cub are already at rendo i think, but no idea about the rest)

My Wishlist 2020-12-07.jpg