• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D Store Officially Closing at the end of Jan 4th (Midnight US Mountain time)

DanaTA

Distinguished
I have some promo images for Forest Portals. But I don't have the zip files, and the download link gives an error. what happened with that?

Dana

WillowRaven

Enthusiast
OK ... I managed to dl all 500 files except for two, which had been deemed 'expired' at some point the owls ... anyway I can still get backups of those?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Willow, please pm me with the names of the 2 items, and your email address.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I think CWRW's LAMH products are already in store at Rendo. She's grouped a few related hair together I think.

Yes alll of my LAMH and animal products are now live at Rendo. I did bunch some of the LAMH presets as Rendo's minimum pricing is $5/they don't have the equivalent of the HW Sweet Deal. Still $5 is pretty darn cheap for 2 or more presets:)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes alll of my LAMH and animal products are now live at Rendo. I did bunch some of the LAMH presets as Rendo's minimum pricing is $5/they don't have the equivalent of the HW Sweet Deal. Still $5 is pretty darn cheap for 2 or more presets:)
Loved all the new images - but it did make it hard to figure out what I already had....lol But, since I'm pretty sure I have/had everything...

Geir

New-Bee
Aw man, this is sad news.
I came to try and re-download a product I got
years and years ago, and I'm seemingly one year too late to do so.
Oh well, I hope you all fare well in future times.