• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hai Gan's Products at HiveWire 3D

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I find myself, slightly startled at having finally managed it, to be here announcing my first product in the HiveWire 3D store!
Newsletter image.jpg

I'll be keeping this thread updated with images, information and further products.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay - wonderful set of poses. CONGRATS!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congrats on becoming a HiveWire CA HaiGan. I'll definitely be getting them before the sale's over. ;)

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
Congrats on your first HiveWire product!

I've always loved it when I see horses nibble on each other's withers. So cute!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Thank you everyone! (Is there a blush smilie?)

I've always loved it when I see horses nibble on each other's withers. So cute!

You might like this one then, which will not be my next set, but is from another horse set that I have in the works (I think I'm okay posting WIPs here?).

Little and Large 1.png
This pose is for the HiveWire Horse Draft and Shetland Pony. The texture on the Shetland comes with that character, the one on the Shire is from CWRW's Ultra Textures 1. The idea for the whole set is to have horses of very different heights interacting, unlike the first set which was designed for two horses of the same size.

NEXT set up should be one for Diva and Luna together. Here's a peek:

Promo2.jpg

(Hair is Penny Hair scaled to fit, the dress and flip-flop is from the freebie set by Glitterati, rug and floor are just textures and displacements applied to a scaled square prop.