• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glitterati3D products at Hivewire

eclark1894

Visionary
Looks nice Traci. It's that kind of Texture detail that has convinced me to get out of the vendor game cause I just can't do it. I don't have the talent for texturing.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ooooooo! scooped those right up! NICE to have all those utility inj's for hat & pants too! THANKS!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Looks nice Traci. It's that kind of Texture detail that has convinced me to get out of the vendor game cause I just can't do it. I don't have the talent for texturing.

Thank you, Earl. Texturing held me back for years as well. I just despised texturing and Photoshop hated me. I just kept at it until I got halfway decent - enough to get basic products to market - but I will readily admit it took years.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
And, today's Sweet Deal has been released - Work Boots for Dawn
pigeons.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*sings*

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do....

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
*sings*

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do....

LOL, Alisa!

I''ve got 2 sets going into the store that will use these boots effectively, so I thought a Sweet Deal was the perfect way to release them!
AllRigged.jpg

Please excuse the rigging on this outfit.......it's just the base rigging, no refinement finished yet.

InitialRigging.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Very nice. The M4 tux is way old and not a great conversion to Dusk! The dress is lovely, too.

Thanks, Rob. I never cared for that M4 tux. Didn't even try to convert it.

I'm happy to have this set almost done - lots of rigging in 3 layers (shirt, vest, jacket).

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cool outfit! And it includes some nice "extras" like a fit for Dawn's Tank Top to go under the shorts and materials for Traci's Sweet Deal Work Boots as she mentioned above :)