• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glitterati3D products at Hivewire

eclark1894

Visionary
Quick render over the Tank Top and one of the boot textures.
View attachment 30223
Your boots are gorgeous Tracy! I tried to make some for Pauline, but finally just gave up in defeat.

Pauline's new clothes.png

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Lovely work Traci...are you working with Seliah on this one for a DS version?

I haven't had much time to get with Seliah lately, been working on several products to get them in the store. But, of course, I am always open to working with someone to get a DS version out.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Your boots are gorgeous Tracy! I tried to make some for Pauline, but finally just gave up in defeat.

View attachment 30375

Thank you, Earl. Honestly, I would never try something like these boots for Pauline. While her arms have awful rigging, my biggest problem is that her feet are much too large. Then, when you model shoes over those large feet, your model ends up looking more like a boat than a shoe.

Hornet3d

Wise
And, my first attempt at SciFi clothing has been released - SciFi Scavenger for Dawn.

Thanks to a big boost from Hornet for his SciFi "technical" advice and expertise, and to Dakorillon for her trans map skills!

View attachment 30980

I don't think the advice I gave, minimal as it was, could be described as either technical or expert but thanks. I am really glad to see this in store and you have done a stellar job on outfit. I think the additional materials make it compatible with many different scenes.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating they say, so after a week away from Poser I intend to have a play over the weekend. I will be back with more of scavenger.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I don't think the advice I gave, minimal as it was, could be described as either technical or expert but thanks. I am really glad to see this in store and you have done a stellar job on outfit. I think the additional materials make it compatible with many different scenes.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating they say, so after a week away from Poser I intend to have a play over the weekend. I will be back with more of scavenger.

The truth is that if you hadn't encouraged me that I was on the right path, this outfit would still be sitting on my hard drive unfinished. SciFi just isn't a genre I spend much time with.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, when you think about it, it doesn't really matter if it's a genre you spend much time with, because your customers may like doing SciFi renders, and isn't creating products that'll sell well what it's all about?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Well, when you think about it, it doesn't really matter if it's a genre you spend much time with, because your customers may like doing SciFi renders, and isn't creating products that'll sell well what it's all about?

That part is true, but if it's a genre I know little about, it kinda hard to create the clothing. That was my point.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
True, you would have to check out some of what's out there to get some ideas.

Hornet3d

Wise
The truth is that if you hadn't encouraged me that I was on the right path, this outfit would still be sitting on my hard drive unfinished. SciFi just isn't a genre I spend much time with.

I am always happy to encourage someone in venture but when it is someone with your talent used to produce Sci Fi outfit then it is very close to my heart. This is particularly true when is not just another body suit. I just hope I have not lead you down a path where there has been a lot of hard work but little return.

My first scavenger render will appear in ' I just wanted to pose an image' thread very soon.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Finally! The Red Carpet set is finished and off to the beta testers today! I have really pressed my skills on this set, doing my first character morph and textures for Dawn. So, the set will include the Gown and Jewelry, the 6 piece Tux for Dusk, and the character for Dawn you see here.
ballroomdance.jpg