• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glitterati3D products at Hivewire

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, good to know, and I know what you mean about finding the right shoes, though I've never tried modeling any.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
She did do a fab job of converting them, lots of neato morphs to make them behave very nicely :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
All submitted to QA as Sweet Deals.

Equestrian Jacket
EquestrianJacket-Main.jpg

Equestrian Accessories
AccessoriesMain.jpg

Equestrian Addon Textures
MainTextures.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh very nice Traci. I especially like that denim texture for the jacket.

RobZhena

Adventurous
Fantastic! I remember when you were working on the helmet. I just bought the Hivewire horse and retired the millennium nag, so Dawn will have something to ride. Is it gauche to use a Western saddle?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Fantastic! I remember when you were working on the helmet. I just bought the Hivewire horse and retired the millennium nag, so Dawn will have something to ride. Is it gauche to use a Western saddle?

I sure hope not! I just bought it in the sale and did a render with her riding in her outfit.

Thanks to GadgetGirl, she can wear 3Dream's Master Skull Cap under the helmet - double click and GG's script makes it fit perfectly!

Helmet.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hey Traci, do you do Dynamic clothes?

I have in the past, but I currently have none in a store anywhere.

I may do some after 3Dream releases his figure, though, because I won't do spherical rigging any longer, so it will be dynamic to support Jose's figure.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks to GadgetGirl, she can wear 3Dream's Master Skull Cap under the helmet - double click and GG's script makes it fit perfectly!
Ohhhh nice, as I have the Master Skull Cap and a couple of texture sets for it. ;)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Ohhhh nice, as I have the Master Skull Cap and a couple of texture sets for it. ;)

Yeah, certainly a more elegant solution than my badly textured hair. One day I will take the time to learn how to texture hair from the Littlefox tutorial I bought.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I have that set of tutorials, though I didn't get finished with the modeling, as I use Blender, and Regina uses Modo, I think, so I had some issues trying to find the right tool(s) in Blender to do the same, as it were.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
May I ask what trousers you used for the above image?

OOT's Dawn Wardrobe. The product contains a morph to fit both OOT's pants and Hivewire's Skinny Jeans into the boots. I tried to ensure existing products could be used with the new stuff. For the image above, I used Vince Banga's Velvet shader on the pants.

Boots-OOT.jpg

Boots-SkinnyJeans.jpg