• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glitterati3D products at Hivewire

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
And, another freebie, The Workout Set for Dusk.

Workout Set for Dusk - Poser - A Glitterati3D Creation at HiveWire 3D

I try to make my sets compatible with each other for kit bashing. Here, CWRW's Joe is wearing the hoodie and running shoes with my Skinny Jeans. The GQMale shoes also fit well under the Skinny Jeans, BTW.

WorkoutHoodie-Jeans.jpg

And here. Rodrigo is out for his morning run in the Workout Tank and Shorts.
WorkoutJogging.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay! Congrats!! Love to be able to mix and match!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thought I'd share one of Traci's upcoming outfits that she allowed me to use for my Bedouin idea! :) I love this versatile outfit that can be for an Indian, and east Indian and as one can see here, a Bedouin too! See my gallery post here at the Hive for the direct link to the original, where I give ALL the credits! :)

Zaarin

Brilliant
Congrats on the new release! I squeeed when I saw it in store. :D I would note that it's actually more along the lines of what was worn in the Inland Northwest, i.e. the Plateau: in the Pacific Northwest men went naked (yes, completely stark naked) most of the year, adding a cloak and kilt-like garment of woven bark in the winter; women wore a tunic of woven bark. Either way, though, it's awesome work; it's nice to see clothing based around something other than what was worn on the Plains. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL - it JUST got released :). Lovely outfit!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Cute dress Traci, and the tights are definitely different with the transparencies. :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Cute dress Traci, and the tights are definitely different with the transparencies. :)

Thanks Miss B. And a simple change of the diffuse color will change the color of the tights, too. This style is one of my daughter's classic looks.

Cute - includes the shoes, too!!

I hate having to find shoes that will go with an outfit, so it's rare that anything I make won't come with shoes.