• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glitterati3D products at Hivewire

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Overalls for Dawn have been released. Overalls for Dawn - A Glitterati3D Creation at HiveWire 3D

ProductAnnouncement.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cute outfit Traci...iirc you said in another thread that someone is doing a DS version?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Cute outfit Traci...iirc you said in another thread that someone is doing a DS version?

She was..........but.......she has just started in DS and once she made the attempt she begged off. Just not comfortable with her skill level yet.

So, sorry, but Poser only.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey, Glitterati! Nice work on those overalls. I really love your main image and the Dawn character you've created. Beautiful!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hey, Glitterati! Nice work on those overalls. I really love your main image and the Dawn character you've created. Beautiful!

Thank you, Lisa. The character is just DawnSE with face2 dialed in. All Hivewire. All in our runtimes with just a few dial spins.

I figured we had to make them want to use Dawn before they'd use the overalls FOR Dawn, yes?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's cool Traci...totally understand as I'm fighting weightmapping myself at the moment.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hi FF! I just saw this. I'm sorry to take so long.

I think the buttons are a little large, maybe? Love the tank top texture! Very nice.