• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glitterati3D products at Hivewire

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
REALLY looking forward to this upcoming set! :)

Thank you, Lyne! The beta testers have all the pieces as of this evening.

They would have had them earlier if I hadn't been without internet since early afternoon! Grrrrrrr, I swear, this company hold the ISP together with bailing wire. Even a tiny breeze means a 7+ hours outage.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ouch! They were talking about possible outages up here on the news earlier, though I think it's more out on Long Island where they had major storms and flooding all day today, and more's expected tomorrow.

Here in the City, most wiring is underground, so not as susceptible to high winds.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Ouch! They were talking about possible outages up here on the news earlier, though I think it's more out on Long Island where they had major storms and flooding all day today, and more's expected tomorrow.

Here in the City, most wiring is underground, so not as susceptible to high winds.

This storm was unusual - it was windy while raining, but not anything I even felt threatened by. Just a windy storm.

But, after the rain stopped and the sun came out, the wind really picked up. So the wind is on the back side of the storm.

The wind finally let up around dinnertime after 2 days of pretty strong, consistent windy conditions. It's a cold wind, too.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Looove that set, looking forward to it!

Thanks, pom. A quick render of my character for Dawn (no makeup applied).
Face.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
CuteNSassy has been released!

A superconforming outfit of 5 pieces for Dawn with a flair for her cute and sassy side. Included are modeled stockings with feet, gloves, panties, midriff shirt and flared, circle skirt. Included textures include Stripes & Polkadots, Denim & Lace, and Goth. We've included some fun wind morphs in the skirt for the front, back, left and right, and a Skirt Back Up morph to assist with a natural seated pose.

We also had some fun with the stockings and included fits for the following shoes and boots:
AOPeep Toe Shoes (though the clear plastic texture should be made opague to avoid visible foot pokethrough)
HW Combat Boots
HW Universal Boots
Gi Work Boots
HW Platform Pumps

CnS_horse.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Straight into my wishlist, if I had some cash it would have gone into the shopping cart instead!

Just a side note, I really love the render above but Harry's texture looks odd