• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Gadget Girl's products at Hivewire

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hmmm...thanks for the info GG...I'll think about it. I could probably dial in the mcm in poser and export it then rehook it in DS...I haven't been totally happy with the recent dynamic plugins for DS. VW's is promising but it still has a lot of bugs.

No problem, that's why I thought I'd be upfront with issues that I thought you might run into. Some stuff is easy to convert, and some isn't. I'll have to keep in mind the idea of dialing in settings in Poser and then saveing them out to be used as a morph in DS for other stuff though. Actually, I'm getting back to a project that is both DS and Poser. I lost (by which I mean deleted) the morphs that I had originally brought over from Poser, and was going to have to add them in again, and this is probably the easiest way.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What I do with morphs that I convert is dial them in Poser, save and then export the cr2. Open the cr2 in DS...if it will let me I will use the transfer utility to transfer morphs but it doesn't seem to work well with some poser files, in which case I export the object and then reimport it as a morph. Then it would just be a case of rehooking up the MCM. Josh Darling iirc has a video on that which is very good. It's more the time spent that concerns me at the moment as I don't have a lot of spare time.