• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Freebies by Catherine3678a

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have been using and still learning Zbrush for the last few years...but I gave up on the legacy rigging. So probably in a similar place. I was trying to create stuff for one of Nursoda's characters. I even bought iirc a tutorial from LadyLittlefox who was at RDNA then.

Erwin0265

Motivated
Great (uploading said tutorials over the course of the next week or so)!
I know that my dragon figure is not weight-mapped (I'm not all that sure what that means anyway, but it's definitely not part of the Genesis 'crowd' - it was created in the time of V4 & M4).
BTW - how do I ask a moderator to remove my email addy? My guess would be; please; any moderator reading this; would you be so kind as to remove my email address from my post above (#117)? TY..
And thank you, Catherine3678a............

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
PM Alisa by clicking on your inbox and then click start a conversation. She is able to do that...cv's like myself can only delete and move not edit the posts.

Erwin0265

Motivated
OK, done.
Now, acronyms, acronyms, acronyms (easier to say three times fast than it is to type):- "CV" = Content Vendor?
Every site seems to have different acronyms for the same thing (assuming I'm correct in my assumption...yeah, I just read that...mmmm); at DAZ, it's "PA" = Product Artist.............
Old brains can't keep up (at least not my drug-addled brain.... [prescription of course])..

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Community Volunteer...vendors are CA's contributing artists...I know all about old brains as mine is definitely in that category.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
is that what it is...

I just make something up to what it could be and then that usually changes each day!

thanks from FBHP ... :sneaky:

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
is that what it is...

OMG that's another one of those canned sayings that I dislike so much. Like "have a nice day" and "enjoy" when we all know that nobody cares less if we have a nice day or enjoy it. I wonder who comes up with that stuff?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I use have a great day at the end of coversations sometimes. It was something I learnt as a child as a polite way of ending a conversation.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
OMG that's another one of those canned sayings that I dislike so much. Like "have a nice day" and "enjoy" when we all know that nobody cares less if we have a nice day or enjoy it. I wonder who comes up with that stuff?

That's so sad to hear.....

Have a nice day Bonnie, and I really do care and mean it.. :flower02:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yep, Bonnie, you are now in HiveWire land, and we DO care if you have a nice day or enjoy something...or if you don't, for that matter.

:).

Sorry, Catherine - don't want to sidetrack your thread ;)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Well it's okay when people mean it. But over here it's people working in shops and cafes that say it mostly, like they are told to do it by the bosses.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That can happen as well Bonnie...sometimes it's hard to know which unless you know the person.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
yep, I guess it depends on the environment you live it...

I lived in a continuously growing city and hated it.. moved to the country just over 12 months ago and it's a totally different atmosphere.. different type of people.

I get what you're saying.

Erwin0265

Motivated
Thank you, thank you, thank you! And in case that was at all cryptic; that was directed at Catherine3678a! Lots to download and lots to read...............

On a side track; regarding what Bonnie2001 said; I'm sad to say that I totally agree. Here (Australia) in shops, an almost standard greeting is, "Hi, how are you?" At the supermarket, it's generally kids (18 - 22 year olds) that have to say it. My normal answer is, "terminal" - I rarely get a reaction.
Now at the pharmacy (where I spend more money than the supermarket), I feel the need to 'punish' those that greet me with, "Hi, how are you?" as I am generally holding two trays full of all my "little helpers" (aka, drugs). There, my standard answer is, "Look at what I am holding and you can probably answer that question yourself.". Or, if I'm in a good mood (once or twice a year), I'll answer with, "Upright and alive" and quietly, "for now".......
I also live in what most would call the country (actually the rural outskirts of Melbourne); so everyone knows me at the pharmacy (so usually only the newbies get caught out greeting me with, "Hi, how are you?" - Most just say, "Hi Erwin" - which I must say I far prefer it as there is no pretension required....

And so, to continue; thank you.............................:confused:

Aha! 10 minutes to edit a post, catching it at 9 and typing too slow ... argh.

Okay:

NEW in the Goodies Basket :)

PYHRYT G8F

PYHRYT G3F

These are starter packages for texturing G8F and G3F base female UVs. Templates with colourful borders are included as well as some .psd files, plain painted "real skin tone" textures, etc.

Pat Your Head Rub Your Tummy UVs.jpg Pat Your Head Rub Your Tummy Lip Psd set.jpg Genesis 8 UV set.jpg