• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

For Lyne

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
VERY COOL! ... oh LOL.... cat is probably cool in the shade there... yes, Vue is a challenge, haven't gotten back into Vue again... yet....

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks, Lyne. Your freebies are the best. I keep meaning to go back to vue just never quite get there lol

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
If my memory is working this was done with one of your wonderfull creations
WolfWeb.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Katz-1.jpg
One of my renders from poser five and from my very second short story to be published, oh so very long ago Called "Katz". It was a story about me as a young boy working in a gas station. A fellow pulled in with an engine problem problem. The engine problem turned out to be a very pregnant and badly burned and broken mother cat...Heck this render has to be 25 years old there about....lol

Hornet3d

Wise
View attachment 26450 One of my renders from poser five and from my very second short story to be published, oh so very long ago Called "Katz". It was a story about me as a young boy working in a gas station. A fellow pulled in with an engine problem problem. The engine problem turned out to be a very pregnant and badly burned and broken mother cat...Heck this render has to be 25 years old there about....lol

That is some render considering the time frame. I wish my old renders were as good as that but it is often entertaining to see what you were creating years ago.

Carey

Extraordinary
That is some render considering the time frame. I wish my old renders were as good as that but it is often entertaining to see what you were creating years ago.
This render is only one of three renders I will admit to doing back in my in my poser 5 days, the rest were burned and buried deep, though I do run across one I missed every now and then and they do tend to haunt me considerably...lol Really it is amazing how far things have advanced from those days...

Hornet3d

Wise
I keep mine, I find it interesting to look back sometimes try and recreate an image using the tools and skills I have now. I made up a photo book covering the first ten years and n ow tend to create one every year to eighteen months.

Here are a couple, my character from 2005 and a the other from 2006.

halo_new_2.jpg

Pheaton HW.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
View attachment 26450 One of my renders from poser five and from my very second short story to be published, oh so very long ago Called "Katz". It was a story about me as a young boy working in a gas station. A fellow pulled in with an engine problem problem. The engine problem turned out to be a very pregnant and badly burned and broken mother cat...Heck this render has to be 25 years old there about....lol

ohhhh how fun, thanks for the memories, Carey! :) I have a folder in which I collected (with permission) nearly every piece of art done with Travis cat over the years...one of my little treasures....

Carey

Extraordinary
ohhhh how fun, thanks for the memories, Carey! :) I have a folder in which I collected (with permission) nearly every piece of art done with Travis cat over the years...one of my little treasures....
Well if you look real close, one of the kittens is travis and yes you are welcome to down load this pic if you wish...