• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Travis
This is one of my Cat's favorite past times . That and ........... playing catch with the Roomba!! Great image!! Love the detail and added realistic touches!

@NapalmArsenal @mininessie The realistic touches are mainly Lyne's, I took the "Furry Cat" and Travis's textures, Added just the right amount of lighting and Furry Travis came alive, course I cheated a little and got the pose off a live cat and mind you she wasn't all that happy about me stealing her pose, but I got away with just one swat from the cat o' nine nails...lol thanks for the look see...

@Red Eagle all part of the joke and the fun, is it real or is it memorex...lol Yes I know most are too young to get the joke, but isn't part of what the artist does, combining humor, wonderment and with a bit of luck, a bit of child like amazement.

And if you are very very lucky you meet a person that inspires you just by being who they are. Lyne is very special to me.. She is the inspiration of all I have become, course I blame her a lot for what I have become also...lol

Imagine what I could have been if Lyne had not totally blown my mind with her creations way back when, I mean I could have been a drunk that begs for change on street corners. Lyne without knowing anything about me opened up a whole new world for me.. And it all started with a cat...

Lyne if your face is not red yet, just say so, because I can go on fer quite a while if need be...lol

Luv ya Lyne

and thanks

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings