• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

For Lyne

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
VERY COOL! ... oh LOL.... cat is probably cool in the shade there... yes, Vue is a challenge, haven't gotten back into Vue again... yet....

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Lyne. Your freebies are the best. I keep meaning to go back to vue just never quite get there lol

Carey

Extraordinary
Katz-1.jpg
One of my renders from poser five and from my very second short story to be published, oh so very long ago Called "Katz". It was a story about me as a young boy working in a gas station. A fellow pulled in with an engine problem problem. The engine problem turned out to be a very pregnant and badly burned and broken mother cat...Heck this render has to be 25 years old there about....lol

Hornet3d

Distinguished
View attachment 26450 One of my renders from poser five and from my very second short story to be published, oh so very long ago Called "Katz". It was a story about me as a young boy working in a gas station. A fellow pulled in with an engine problem problem. The engine problem turned out to be a very pregnant and badly burned and broken mother cat...Heck this render has to be 25 years old there about....lol
That is some render considering the time frame. I wish my old renders were as good as that but it is often entertaining to see what you were creating years ago.

Carey

Extraordinary
That is some render considering the time frame. I wish my old renders were as good as that but it is often entertaining to see what you were creating years ago.
This render is only one of three renders I will admit to doing back in my in my poser 5 days, the rest were burned and buried deep, though I do run across one I missed every now and then and they do tend to haunt me considerably...lol Really it is amazing how far things have advanced from those days...

Hornet3d

Distinguished
I keep mine, I find it interesting to look back sometimes try and recreate an image using the tools and skills I have now. I made up a photo book covering the first ten years and n ow tend to create one every year to eighteen months.

Here are a couple, my character from 2005 and a the other from 2006.

halo_new_2.jpg

Pheaton HW.jpg

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
View attachment 26450 One of my renders from poser five and from my very second short story to be published, oh so very long ago Called "Katz". It was a story about me as a young boy working in a gas station. A fellow pulled in with an engine problem problem. The engine problem turned out to be a very pregnant and badly burned and broken mother cat...Heck this render has to be 25 years old there about....lol
ohhhh how fun, thanks for the memories, Carey! :) I have a folder in which I collected (with permission) nearly every piece of art done with Travis cat over the years...one of my little treasures....

Carey

Extraordinary
ohhhh how fun, thanks for the memories, Carey! :) I have a folder in which I collected (with permission) nearly every piece of art done with Travis cat over the years...one of my little treasures....
Well if you look real close, one of the kittens is travis and yes you are welcome to down load this pic if you wish...