For Lyne

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by Szark, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Szark

Szark Energetic

Thought you might like this image using your Ocelot morphs and textures, thank you for those.[​IMG]

Carey, Dan30, RAMWolff and 9 others like this.
  2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

OMG, thank you for posting that image. I remember when you first did it, and loved it then too. ;)

Szark likes this.
  3. Szark

Szark Energetic

I never got a chance to thank Lyne directly , now I can. :)

4. Miss B

5. sanbie

sanbie Noteworthy Contributing Artist

Now this is a superb render!! :applause:

Szark likes this.
  6. Miss B

Yes one of my favorites of his. I love expressions on their faces, especially the one caught with the snake in its mouth. :)

7. Szark

Szark Energetic

thanks Miss B and sanbie.

8. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Absolutely stunning, Szark!

Szark likes this.
  9. Szark

Szark Energetic

Hiya Satira and cheers

10. Satira Capriccio

Hiya Szark!

Szark likes this.
  11. SimonJM

SimonJM Enthusiast

Awww, poor Hissing Sid ... ;)

Szark likes this.
  12. Satira Capriccio

The cat with the snake reminds me of ages ago when Sushi managed to catch a snake and had hauled him up to the balcony between the two bedrooms. I discovered this just as I was about to leave for work ... just as she dropped the snake to the floor below. Snake wasn't dead. He rapidly slithered off into the back room where we had unpacked boxes from our move.

Needless to say, I had to find and catch the snake before I could leave. I'm sure that's not a common excuse for being late.

Once I caught the snake, I ditched him outside so he could slither away to freedom ... and hopefully, stay out of any other cat's claws.

Szark likes this.
  13. Szark

Szark Energetic

I like snakes but I am glad we don't have many here in the UK.

14. SimonJM

SimonJM Enthusiast

You have made me wonder if I have those morphs and textures, I know I have/had the Lynx ones Lyne did ... *starts rummaging through runtime*

15. SimonJM

SimonJM Enthusiast

Looks like I don't have the Ocelot ones, but I do have the Clouded Leopard and in an amazing feat of memory I recalled they are based on the Millennium Cat, so the LAMH presets should work on them, so ...
    Clouded Leopards.jpg

16. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

17. SimonJM

SimonJM Enthusiast

And, as it happens, one more quicky ....
    Lynx.jpg

Carey, RAMWolff, Darryl and 3 others like this.
  18. Lyne

OH MY GOSH... that WAS back a LONG time ago...just looked up my own art I did at the time I issued those cats... 2004... using poser FOUR!??! YEGADS!

The one I was MOST proud of, that I did just for the love of my cats was this piece:
    QUEEN OF CATS
    QueenOfCats.jpg

and my second favorite piece I did with my Wild dogs set (the foxes) and just a little edge brushing post work of their hair:
    MouseDinner.jpg

gosh too... that was even before I started signing my art as "Lyne's Creations".... *feels old* LOL!

Anyway, thanks to you all.... your why I'm so happy to share my creations for free, so many years after my store closed... :)

Carey, RAMWolff, Darryl and 3 others like this.
  19. Lyne

oooo another neat one, Simon, posted the same time I was uploading.... giggle!! Now this one looks even better with that hair generator!

20. SimonJM

SimonJM Enthusiast

With absolutely no intent to be a 'crawler' I have to say that ever since I stumbled over your morphs and mats I have been a great fan. Like a lot of the stuff I have they get less use than I'd like and far less than they deserve.
    And yes, adding a bit of LAMH hair in does add a bit extra :)