• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flower Texture Expansion Sets for Lisa's Botanicals

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Iray/3delight Peaches and Burgundys. Renders courtesy of Sanbie! Thanks these are wonderful!!!
Peaches.jpg
Burgundys.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Jungle Heat texture expansion is now in the store for Lisa's Asiatic Lily model.

37 Textures 4 Leaf and Stem options and 2 bud options.

Just click on the link to preview the product or purchase from the store.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Got myself one of your flower texture sets and I'm going to have some fun with them, can't wait for Easter Island :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Got myself one of your flower texture sets and I'm going to have some fun with them, can't wait for Easter Island :D
sweet!! Enjoy! Phudrov is working on some neat shaders that will be released soon as an MR that will really make them more realistic.

I've been using your poses in promos !! They are very well done!!

Heads are into QAV.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are a few examples of what he is aiming to achieve.

This effect is called diamond dusting and is a prized trait by many breeders.
Diamond Dust.jpg

This is the shader that he is working on and there will be a velvet version too. So if you want velvety roses, or some plants have velvety leaves like the African violet you will be able to recreate those types of effects.
lilies-brilliance.png
Sparkles.jpg