• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It was done deliberately to see if they would work with Diva. Some people may want to use her to create fae characters who have different scaling. I was just testing if it worked. Not all test shots will be cute because I want to see what it will do if pushed to the limit.
Here's some of the CGHead morphs mixed together with Diva...you might like this one a bit better as she's a little cuter.
cghead morphs with Diva random.png

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Sorry been out...I was dying for a smoke and since I haven't had one since Sept...I wasn't going to start again...so I went and brought some nicorette gum....Feel better now!
What do you mean Pen
Is there a way to restore just the morphs in Poser without affecting the pose?
If you have posed her...then tried the morphs and want to undo the morphs you have just tried
What I do is just go up to edit undo
If not that...what do you mean?

Forgot to add...Loving these images

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Are you going to have presets with these Pen...or is it just all dialing to get what you want?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
At the moment I'm just testing to see how the morphs for Dawn work with Diva so I can write recommendations in the readme. Most morphs work well at 50% but not all work well at 100% due to scaling. It's like mixing any morphs that weren't designed to be mixed together it requires adjustment to the amount spun to get a good result. It would probably be possible to set up some presets but not everyone has the CG head resource so I would have to see if it's possible to use those to make presets. That would be further down the track though as at the moment I just want to finish Diva and get her into the store. It would be possible to do presets with an additional texture set maybe...I need to think about it. Hope this makes sense. It's starting to get hot here and my mind is going fuzzy with it, my body is telling me time for a nanna nap and my brain is saying no, keep working. :unsure:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry been out...I was dying for a smoke and since I haven't had one since Sept...I wasn't going to start again...so I went and brought some nicorette gum....Feel better now!
What do you mean Pen
Is there a way to restore just the morphs in Poser without affecting the pose?
If you have posed her...then tried the morphs and want to undo the morphs you have just tried
What I do is just go up to edit undo
If not that...what do you mean?

Forgot to add...Loving these images
Sorry, saw your other post and missed this one...I did say the brain was going fuzzy.

In DS I can use zero/restore figure shape in the parameter tab or zero/restore figure pose or zero/restore figure. I wondered if there is something similar in Poser that I've missed...

That way even if I applied the pose afterwards it still remains...if I use zero/restore shape

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
In poser you go figure down to zero figure...but that zero's everything...I just use the undo

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sanbie, congrats on kicking the smokes :) I gave up some 38 years ago but I still have really vivid dreams that I've started again and wake up in a panic. The mind is a very strange thing. Well, mine is ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Stress always makes me want one....so when stressful things are going on in my life...I have the urge to have a smoke...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...I'll just have to work without it. I do miss it though I found it really useful in DS.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hope those stressful things beetle off soon and you can relax, Sanbie.

Body and brain are telling me to nana nap so I'm going to do as I'm told. Catch yous later.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sanbie, congrats on kicking the smokes :) I gave up some 38 years ago but I still have really vivid dreams that I've started again and wake up in a panic. The mind is a very strange thing. Well, mine is ;)
I quit 21 years ago this past October, and I don't miss it one bit. Luckily most of my friends never have, or have also stopped, because I can't handle the smell of cigarette smoke any more.

I'm surprised after all these years, Lorraine, you still have dreams about smoking. I dream about a lot of things that have happened in the past, but smoking isn't one of them.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well it might be there Pen...but I don't know where...maybe someone else does...

Yep my eyes are drooping...so nana nap time for me as well

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Enjoy your nanna naps...

@sanbie , it could well be there. Everything is so different to DS and places aren't where I would think to look.