• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Gosh Pendraia--this character pack is really shaping up to be so in-depth and detailed. I have very much been wanting another kid character older than Luna and younger than Dawn to work with. I think she would be really cute in some renders with a little sister or brother Luna. I am looking forward to this great character hitting the market.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Working on it AD...biggest problem is finding the time at the moment as work is really full on.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I believe that Pen's working on at least one outfit for her, but whether it'll be packaged up with Diva, or sold separately, I don't know.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She looks beautiful! I look forward to when she goes on the market. What about cloths for her? Will she come with clothing?

Hi Digitell, thanks for the comments on Diva! I'm currently working on basic mats for her and also some clothing. We also have some clothing in the works for her that will be freebies. I'm planning on doing some poses and also hopefully some face paint mats. My texturing skills are currently still under development though. My biggest problem is time as I also work full time as a primary school teacher. This time of year in Australia is really busy...

Digitell

Enthusiast
Hi Pendraia,
Thank you for the response on Diva! I am so glad you have made her and have plans for items for her! I know how it is to be busy! I look forward to seeing more about her in the future when time permits!
Cheers! :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Been fitting to Diva and converting to dynamic some K4 freebies>

K4 Smock
K4 Smock-sm.jpg

K4 Sione Dress
K4 Sione Dress.jpg

K4 Snowdrop dress
K4 Snowdrop Dress.jpg

SAV's K4 Ampir Dress
SAV's K4 Ampir Dress.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cool Lorraine...I must finish testing those files for Cutie Pie so I can get them to you to texture...sorry brain is too tired today so I've just been messing around.

Lorraine

Last one before I switch everything off. This one took 36 minutes while the other for took less than five. Wll look into that tomorrow.
K4 Summer Dress
K4 Summer Dress.jpg

Lorraine

That's what I thought. If you can link people to freebies that will fit easily and convert to dynamic without falling to pieces, she would have a wardrobe straight away. The same for Luna too. Once I get them all set up, I can make a pdf all the details of where they are and the fitting and put it in the resources. How does that sound?